Boycott the NY Sports Media! Support Independent Jets Media

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3toEZIUvuTU&t=212s

Why are we still giving are attention to Rich Cimini and the rest of the clowns who cover the New York Jets who troll, spin and have their own agenda in order to get clicks and views? Support Independent Jet Content Creators (I have links for them in the description) who have the best interests of the New York Jets and wanna see them succeed.

• Upvote 5
  • Thumb Down 1

25 minutes ago, DoomProphet said:

Why are we still giving are attention to Rich Cimini and the rest of the clowns who cover the New York Jets who troll, spin and have their own agenda in order to get clicks and views? Support Independent Jet Content Creators (I have links for them in the description) who have the best interests of the New York Jets and wanna see them succeed.

I think we should boycott Woody first.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

Your ideas are intriguing to me. I wish to subscribe to your newsletter. 

Boycotts have been proven time and time again to be 100% effective. From everyone buying in, not partaking in or buying the product and forcing the offender to change and/or sell. 

It’s a foolproof plan. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, DoomProphet said:

So basically support this version of Fox News and CNN

14 minutes ago, shawn306 said:

So basically support this version of Fox News and CNN

WHAT!? LOL!!! I don't say to support ANY corporate media coverage! (You can include national media too) Support those who don't have an agenda, who troll and spin to try and get clicks and ratings! That's all I said.

On 1/8/2022 at 7:32 PM, DoomProphet said:

ABSOLUTELY! #boycottthebeat

I have unfollowed pretty much all of them. It's years of fustration listening/reading their manipulated messages. Why bother with them when there are much more knowledgeable YouTube content to choose from. @Green Bean @bla bla bla, Jets Media, Matt O'Leary, Frankie From Flatbush, Jake Asman, Joe Blewett, and all of Jets X Factor. 

• Upvote 2

On 1/8/2022 at 12:56 PM, DoomProphet said:

Unaffiliated with an agenda is not the same thing as independent.   Why should I support the unaffiliated who troll, spin and have an agenda to create the impression that the Jets aren't a clown show?

On 1/10/2022 at 7:51 AM, Copernicus said:

I have unfollowed pretty much all of them. It's years of fustration listening/reading their manipulated messages. Why bother with them when there are much more knowledgeable YouTube content to choose from. @Green Bean @bla bla bla, Jets Media, Matt O'Leary, Frankie From Flatbush, Jake Asman, Joe Blewett, and all of Jets X Factor. 

Any of those guys you mentioned have 1000 times the credibility that Rich Cimini has.

• Upvote 1