Jets/Bills Weather Forecast

16 hours ago, bostonmajet said:

I really hate to see the Pats take the division - doubt they loose to Miami, but that would be sweet.

If the Bills can’t beat the Jets at home in ****ty Buffalo weather, they don’t deserve the division. I’d love to see the team play spoiler today.*

* subject to change should the Texans win at 1.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, slats said:

If the Bills can’t beat the Jets at home in ****ty Buffalo weather, they don’t deserve the division. I’d love to see the team play spoiler today.*

* subject to change should the Texans win at 1.

Weather seems to affect Buffalo worse than other teams - maybe we would be better off with the Bills going to Pats instead of the other way around ...

BTW a poster during the week brought up the temps in Provo Utah as a way to see Zach's history of playing in cold weather. It's cold there in winter today 37 degrees daytime average in Dec and Jan 40 degrees. Lows in 20's. In Nov lows average 31. Warmer in Sept and Oct. So it's a good point and he has experience playing in cold weather. https://www.usclimatedata.com/climate/provo/utah/united-states/usut0208

• Upvote 1

High desert vs. Lake effect is apples and oranges.  I'm closer to Syracuse than Buffalo, so we get it even worse, but the snow here easily averages to the most in the country every year.  They only get that snow in the mountains.

3 hours ago, Rangers9 said:

BTW a poster during the week brought up the temps in Provo Utah as a way to see Zach's history of playing in cold weather. It's cold there in winter today 37 degrees daytime average in Dec and Jan 40 degrees. Lows in 20's. In Nov lows average 31. Warmer in Sept and Oct. So it's a good point and he has experience playing in cold weather. https://www.usclimatedata.com/climate/provo/utah/united-states/usut0208

This is a great test for Zach today and as much as I would love to see his progress in ideal conditions he gets to experience this inclement weather before season 2. Wierd that he played a full NFL season up until this point (well minus the injuries) and did not experience anything other than ideal conditions. I remember this being a concern for Mark Sanchez who grew up in southern California, played at USC, and had lttle experience throwing in cold/windy weather

3 hours ago, Rangers9 said:

Let's just hope he's better than Bryce Petty in the rain.  Does anybody remember that debacle?