****Jets Never Ending Season Comes To An End Game Thread****

T0mShane

1 minute ago, JTJet said:

Nobody demanded this. You just exaggerate that people demanded this so that you could complain when someone brought up that Zach has zero receivers to throw to.  

You didn’t read the board all week then did you.  In particular you must have missed the “it’s gonna be windy!” thread.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

You didn’t read the board all week then did you.  In particular you must have missed the “it’s gonna be windy!” thread.

6 people on 1 post suggesting we run more is a far cry from "everyone was demanding".

12 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

Think any of the few dozen Cromartie kids are ready for the NFL?

Seriously though, it's rather comical the love-fest some have given this young CB group, yet somehow they're near the very bottom of the league in every pass D category.  I guess on a relative scale they're better than the laughably bad LBs and safeties, but it's still definitely a need.

That might have something to do with our non-existent front 4..they are an embarrassment ….CB’s need some pass rush we have the worst DL I’ve ever seen

Just now, Jet_Engine1 said:

Mosely and Co. Know the drill, and the guys I've never heard of just aren't good. 

Mosley definitely has far and away the least motivation today.  His horrific contract ensures he's got at least another year locked up.

I honestly can't think of anyone else on the Jets who can claim to have such a luxury.  Wilson is probably the next closest thing to having little to worry about, if for no other reason than position and draft slot.  I guess AVT as well.  A lot of these other guys could be risking their careers if the Jets send them packing, or at least costing themselves money if only getting offers at the bottom of depth charts.

It's hardly likely that failure with the Jets will ever be a particular motivating factor for other teams to pay someone.

1 minute ago, heymangold said:

Carter should be out there all 3 downs unless his leg falls off.  I don’t need to see more of Johnson, I don’t need to see more of Coleman. Hopefully neither of them are on this team next year.

To a degree. Why possibly compromise to injury a talented young player (w/ a below avg. NFL frame) who will be part of the foundation and future, in a meaningless game to the Jets , to a rabid defense playing for a division title?

not worth the risk IMO

• Upvote 1