****Jets Never Ending Season Comes To An End Game Thread****

T0mShane

You aren’t learning a single thing from this.  The Oline is trash, the WRs can’t separate, and Buffalo is playing for absolutely everything.

If anyone, not just Zach, gets seriously hurt, it should be considered malpractice.

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Lol if he does that then he’s entering the draft with 5 starting OLmen not even counting Becton. If he does that he’s probably not touching OL in the draft until day 3. 

I think he'll always draft a lineman (mid to late) even after the line is built. 

He's going to keep his developmental pipeline rolling when his first few draft picks start getting expensive.  

It's raining, I have to drive my kids and drop them off at their Mom's halfway through the game while the Jets are losing miserably. Robert Saleh is skinny. Becton can't stop eating Big Macs and Peter Pan needs glasses.

Oh yeah and most of our entire Defense do not know their assignments. If they don't resign Berrios and he winds up playing anywhere but here, I will be livid.

That's all I can stands

and I can't stands no more-

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

You aren’t learning a single thing from this.  The Oline is trash, the WRs can’t separate, and Buffalo is playing for absolutely everything.

If anyone, not just Zach, gets seriously hurt, it should be considered malpractice.

Yeah this game is pointless from every angle. Put in Flacco, and let’s get Zach out of there healthy.

• Post of the Week 2