****Jets Never Ending Season Comes To An End Game Thread****

T0mShane

9 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Really, this isn’t an example of why Linderbaum is needed - with a high 1st round pick mind you, lol - over McGovern.

If a new center got injured and they had to put Feeney (or the next Feeney) out there instead you’d see the same thing. 

The very thought of upgrading from an average to above average center by using a 1st round pick, instead of taking a WR or EDGE in round 1, is just silly. 

With its starters in there, the team sees a more dramatic improvement with a 1st round type upgrade at WR, EDGE, LB, CB, S, TE, and maybe RB rather than taking a ****ing center with a top 10 pick. 

your preaching to the choir pal. i got 100 posts saying so

maybe you misread what i said. 

Just now, heymangold said:

It’s often you see a rookie qb, from his own end zone, in 20 degree weather, with 20 MPH winds, throw a late breaking out route to a practice squad WR being well covered by a CB on the leagues #1 defense?

I can’t wait to read the inevitable “makes throws no one else can” threads this off-season.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Warfish said:

You guys get VERY impressed with even the merest sign of competence. NFL QB’s make that kind of throw routinely lol.

Because it’s been a while since we have had the merest sign of competence

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2