****Jets Never Ending Season Comes To An End Game Thread****

T0mShane

Just now, Warfish said:

I can’t wait to read the inevitable “makes throws no one else can” threads this off-season.

People get excited about their QB making nice plays.   It's okay.

You are right though - that throw was pretty standard...but under these circumstances it was nice to see...

3 minutes ago, doitny said:

your preaching to the choir pal. i got 100 posts saying so

maybe you misread what i said. 

No, I was agreeing with you.

Drafting the lowest-value OL position in the top half of round 1, given the other needs on this team that should be there when we’re on the clock, is just stupid.

• Post of the Week 2

16 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

I got no problem with backpedaling there...waiting for something to open up...

But yes, he should have thrown it away before running out of bounds - he usually does - made a mistake there...

And it didn't cost the team.

thank god it didnt.

backpedaling and turning your body in the other direction and then doing...turn left...turn right...back to left again....turn right again....

what starts out as one or 2 guys chasing you turns out to be the whole team just 2 feet behind him. that never works out.

he should run for the sidelines and if someone isn't open by then throw it away. or run it.

one day hes going to get hit while doing this in an awkward position and hes going to fumble for 6 pts or take a bad injury

2 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

People get excited about their QB making nice plays.   It's okay.

You are right though - that throw was pretty standard...but under these circumstances it was nice to see...

Nothing wrong with enjoying the rare good play.

Calling it elite is bad comedy. But grasp whatever straws you need to get through the off-season I suppose.

• Upvote 1