****Jets Never Ending Season Comes To An End Game Thread****

T0mShane

Just now, 65 Toss Power Trap said:

Are you just on here to troll Zach? It's becoming apparent that he might be our guy of the future.

Nope, just here to tell everyone : I told you so. I stopped watching this disaster for 8 weeks but followed what they were doing. He just shows zero progress. THe solution to no picks is to take a sack or totally miss on a throw? He is god awful. If he is our guy of the future, we have no future. 

• Thumb Down 12

Just now, derp said:

Some folks think both of the top ten picks need to be used on the defense.

Meanwhile, the team has 52 total yards.

I mthink an you do realize that we are missing most of our offense right?  I’m fine with drafting more help for Zach but defense needs help too 

• Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

He’s started 13 games, he’s going to finish the year with nine TD passes and a 56% completion rate. 

What you look for from a rookie more than anything else is improvement.

He was much better after his first 5 starts. 

Wilson has plenty of talent to work with. The Jets have to figure out how to keep their WRs and OL healthy. Third straight year that the team is decimated by injuries. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, usapaw said:

Nope, just here to tell everyone : I told you so. I stopped watching this disaster for 8 weeks but followed what they were doing. He just shows zero progress. THe solution to no picks is to take a sack or totally miss on a throw? He is god awful. If he is our guy of the future, we have no future. 

Strange...

But I see a QB with 0 time to throw, and 0 players to throw it to.

1 minute ago, usapaw said:

GFY

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1