Mims: Jets Single Season Record Tracker

Have to admit - off all the second round busts Denzel is the one that irks me the most.

Devin Smith, I knew had a limited skill set. Jace Amaro couldn't get separation. Hill had only caught 20 balls in college....

Just last year as a rookie, Denzel had some shown some promising stuff. What kind of fish did he eat that caused him to start dropping balls, totally change the gate with which he runs routes, and suddenly become unplayable because of constant bonehead flags? 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, ryu79 said:

Have to admit - off all the second round busts Denzel is the one that irks me the most.

Devin Smith I knew had a limited skill set. Jace Amaro couldn't get separation. Hill had only caught 20 balls in college....

Just last year as a rookie, Denzel had some some promising stuff. What kind of fish did he eat that caused him to start dropping balls, totally change the gate with which he ran routes, and suddenly become unplayable because of constant bonehead flags? 

Fish ? Naw 

smoke weed GIF

18 minutes ago, ryu79 said:

Devin Smith I knew had a limited skill set. Jace Amaro couldn't get separation. Hill had only caught 20 balls in college....

Just last year as a rookie, Denzel had some some promising stuff. What kind of fish did he eat that caused him to start dropping balls, totally change the gate with which he ran routes, and suddenly become unplayable because of constant bonehead flags? 

The penalties are a clear indication that something Is wrong mentally. Lack of concentration/ lack of interest/lack of confidence. Whatever 

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, slimjasi said:

The penalties are a clear indication that something Is wrong mentally. Lack of concentration/ lack of interest/lack of confidence. Whatever 

Agreed...might have set the single season record for a receiver on penalties...def if you equate it with playing time.

And he's def a bust, but I would say most of the fans thought he was a steal where we got him... and alot wanted him even earlier...oh well