Non Jet NFL games today.....01/09

Beerfish

Just now, Beerfish said:

So many huge catches by the tight ends in the pitt raven game.

The jets have to really upgrade TE, douglas needs to draft two guys at least and perhaps get a fa as well.

Does LaFleur want to run sets with 2-3 TEs? Denver was running sets with 3 TEs yesterday. Just made me wonder if our offense would do any of that if we had the talen.

23 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Fing Claypool vs Mims.....groannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Yeah, I brought it up again.

Some of you guys seem to be REALLY struggling with some of this stuff.  I have a good read for you.

image.thumb.png.1aa2b99956e1d3c61d28b4fd314902bc.png

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Yes. 

I dont root for loses. I root for other teams to lose. 

But using that same logic why would you root for said teams to win to better draft position if the Jets winning again today would change nothing?? Unless you're rooting for those teams to win AND the jets to lose to better draft..... nvm carry on lol 

2 hours ago, Lith said:

Giants QB sneak on 3rd and 9.  WTF - is Judge trying to get himself fired?

I just saw this on ESPN and their replay. On their own 5 yard line? With 5 minutes to go in the second quarter? Exactly what was the strategic goal here? He might get fired on the way back into the locker room after the game before getting an 11 minute window to explain that call. WTF indeed.

2 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Early games not good for Jets. Likely picking 5th and 8th now 

Tankathon? I think if the Jets and Seahawks both lose they'll likely be 4 and 7 but the Seattle pick is tight because Seattle and Chicago have really close strength of schedule. With wins and they'd potentially be 6 and 9 - depends if Carolina loses and the Jets and Carolina are pretty tight on SOS too.

3 minutes ago, DoubleDecker said:

But using that same logic why would you root for said teams to win to better draft position if the Jets winning again today would change nothing?? Unless you're rooting for those teams to win AND the jets to lose to better draft..... nvm carry on lol 

I'm clearly not the one with twisted logic.