***2021 NFL PLAYOFFS - WILD CARD ROUND***

5 minutes ago, ZachEY said:

Who that didn’t like Allen pre-draft, hasn’t?

I’m pretty sure you’re raging against literally no one here.

Seriously.  I will freely admit Allen was the dead last person I wanted the Jets to take that year, but at this point no one can deny what he's shown these past 2 years.

The only problem with the Allen "debate" is when people try to use what is the massive outlier that his career is, especially after what he did his first 2 seasons, in order to push some totally unrelated narrative about other completely different players.

• Upvote 3

Just now, ZachEY said:

Who that didn’t like Allen pre-draft, hasn’t?

I’m pretty sure you’re raging against literally no one here.

I’m not raging against anybody 

There are still plenty of goofs who say that the dude is a RB playing QB.

He’s special, period.

And he’s likely to be the best QB in the division, if not the conference as a whole, for the next 10-12 years.

Who cares if he misses a couple of gimmes if he comes through in the clutch and is willing to lower his head and barrel over LB’s for the extra inch?

Everyone who pooped on the kid pre-draft for completing less than 60% of his passes to a bunch of present day office temps is trying to justify it as hard as they can. Meanwhile the truth is staring them right in the face.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

And most still can’t bring themselves to admit it.

Take your collegiate completion percentage, cram it up your assh0le and admit that you were wrong.

The dude is a monster. Who cares if he isn’t Brady or Rodgers?

He still has maybe the greatest arm I’ve ever seen and unlike a similar physical specimen like Cam, isn’t a complete pussy.

It’s still amazing that he learned how to be accurate at this level. That’s not supposed to happen. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Untouchable said:

I’m not raging against anybody 

There are still plenty of goofs who say that the dude is a RB playing QB.

He’s special, period.

And he’s likely to be the best QB in the division, if not the conference as a whole, for the next 10-12 years.

Who cares if he misses a couple of gimmes if he comes through in the clutch and is willing to lower his head and barrel over LB’s for the extra inch?

Everyone who pooped on the kid pre-draft for completing less than 60% of his passes to a bunch of present day office temps is trying to justify it as hard as they can. Meanwhile the truth is staring them right in the face.

Name names

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Untouchable said:

I’m not sifting through threads from 4 years ago.

Although something tells me you were one of them.

I absolutely did not want Allen.  However, you’re talking about people today unwilling to acknowledge he’s good.  I’m saying that person doesn’t exist.  You don’t need to go back 4 years because you’re talking about a current opinion.  Again, who, today, is calling Josh Allen a RB?

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Love watching the Pats get pushed around.  Hasn’t happened often the past 20+ years. 

Being able to run is going to be critical if we want to compete in this division. The Pats, Fins and Bills all have great pass defenses. The Bills are tough all around.