***2021 NFL PLAYOFFS - WILD CARD ROUND***

13 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

You’re right. Jones wasn’t the problem for the Pats tonight. In fact he was one of their only players who showed up tonight.

You can’t take the guys busting on Jones seriously. They’re just trying to convince themselves somehow he’s as bad as Zach.

You have seen the ceiling and floor of Mac Jones this season. Zach's floor is lower, but his ceiling is twice as high.

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

I scratch my head at how nfl games are reffed. 

The bucs had two lineman illegality down field on that pass to brate, at least according to how they were calling it just yesterday.

It's become the NBA they just pick and choose when they want to throw flags.

18 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

This might be an unpopular opinion, but I'd love to see Brady win back to back Super Bowls while Belichick has two years of being a loser. The consolation prize is Brady losing in the Super Bowl. It would still make Belichick feel bad. 

I might be alone but my hate for Brady is way more than my hate for BB

3 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

Well it was obvious the intent of assigning the referee that calls the most  roughing calls but it still sucks to see it. Plus when on the hell did it become ok for the OL to make a lead block down the field on a screen

The thing is although a bit annoying no one gets too mad if roughing is called all the the time or never, the issue is that within one game it will be called one way from on qb or team and called different for the other guy.  That is why as fans we are so damn frustrated.

There is a 0 % chance that would have been called with hurts back there.

Never thought I would say this but this off-season the NFL needs to follow the NBAs lead , the NBA realized their product was so bad and unwatchable that they revamped a ton of the rules and got the referees less involved this year . Nobody tunes in to watch a bunch of guys trying to trick referees into making calls . The NBA product is a thousand times better this year than it has been in years just from fixing some BS rules and how the game is called . NFL needs to follow suit . 

• Upvote 2