***2021 NFL PLAYOFFS - WILD CARD ROUND***

6 minutes ago, Jolot said:

Never thought I would say this but this off-season the NFL needs to follow the NBAs lead , the NBA realized their product was so bad and unwatchable that they revamped a ton of the rules and got the referees less involved this year . Nobody tunes in to watch a bunch of guys trying to trick referees into making calls . The NBA product is a thousand times better this year than it has been in years just from fixing some BS rules and how the game is called . NFL needs to follow suit . 

I don't know anything about the NBA, but the NFL needs to get the refs less involved and much, much more consistent. Seriously, every pass play there's some player making that throwing the flag motion. It might be worse than it is hockey now. 

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

I don't know anything about the NBA, but the NFL needs to get the refs less involved and much, much more consistent. Seriously, every pass play there's some player making that throwing the flag motion. It might be worse than it is hockey now. 

Hockey? That’s your go to with guys crying for penalties?

14 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

You’re right. Jones wasn’t the problem for the Pats tonight. In fact he was one of their only players who showed up tonight.

You can’t take the guys busting on Jones seriously. They’re just trying to convince themselves somehow he’s as bad as Zach.

If the Jets lost that exact same game vs the Bills, ALL you would hear and read -  from posters on this board to the beat writers to the tv media- was how bad Wilson played and how the loss was his fault.  I'm sorry, but that is the absolute truth.  You'd hear about the two turnovers and how he couldn't lift the team and how he couldn't get first downs to rest the defense.  If that game were a Jets loss, it would have been on Wilson.  

4 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Becton was in phenomenal shape to start the season.

We get it. You like Becton. ?

I’m fine with giving him a pass this year and I’m assuming he will show up ready to play this July, but if you’re going to feel the need to defend him every time someone cracks a joke about him, you’re never going to be happy.

Do yourself a favor, crack off a piece of bread, dip it into the sauce and maybe steal a meatball out of the pot?  You’ll feel better. ?

• Thumb Down 1