Jump to content

***2021 NFL PLAYOFFS - WILD CARD ROUND***


Recommended Posts

Just now, Rangers9 said:

Was that a called running play or did Dak just do it on his own, 

Seems like a called running play, but Dak might have called it pre-snap

crappy call whoever did that

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Aussie Jet said:

Not sure how you could watch that and think it's the referees' fault the Cowboys ran out of time on the final drive. As Jim and Romo said, the referee has to touch the ball before it can be snapped. The Cowboys did everything they could to block the referee from getting to the ball.

It was a joke mostly but i'm gonna guess a 40 year old in shape guy gets into position quicker then a 60 yr old.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

I LAUGH at the NFL  I LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH.   Why is the idiot moving the ball.  he has to touch it, fine he picked it up and then moved it. that is a second.

 

It was Prescott's responsibility to find the Official and give him the ball. NOT THE CENTER ! Don't these guys know the rules ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Rangers9 said:

Was that a called running play or did Dak just do it on his own, 

Looked to me like it was an RPO-type play. If Dak's read wasn't open, he was given the green light to scramble. But the play took too long to execute. McCarthy, Moore and Prescott all have to take the heat for that last play.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Aussie Jet said:

Not sure how you could watch that and think it's the referees' fault the Cowboys ran out of time on the final drive. As Jim and Romo said, the referee has to touch the ball before it can be snapped. The Cowboys did everything they could to block the referee from getting to the ball.

It was a terrible decision to run it by Dak, that does not excuse a fat slow ref cluing in he has to run 30 yards down field.  Then when they say 'he has to touch the ball' he does not touch the ball he picks it up moves it once, twice and then sets it down and time runs out.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, WestCoastMole said:

It was Prescott's responsibility to find the Official and give him the ball. NOT THE CENTER ! Don't these guys know the rules ?

Dosnt matter, the ref was no where in sight he was so far behind the play he was a speck, only after dallas set the ball did the guy run in bull his way through and then NOT touch the ball but pick it up and move it twice before setting it down.

  • Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

My theory is that refs are going to call everything because Goodell ran Boger’s crew up a flagpole this morning. 

Somebody has to read the riot act to these codgers that throwing flags on nonsense pisses off everyone. Now that the NFL has jumped into bed with sports books, you cannot have this. It looks terrible. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Bugg said:

Somebody has to read the riot act to these codgers that throwing flags on nonsense pisses off everyone. Now that the NFL has jumped into bed with sports books, you cannot have this. It looks terrible. 

I think adding in the sportsbooks makes it more likely they throw the flags, though. Imagine Vegas taking a bad beat because a ref swallows a flag on a blatant hold even though there’s 30 seconds left in a ten point game? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...