***2021 NFL PLAYOFFS - WILD CARD ROUND***

5 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

I just explained it to you.

It's you who has been mentioning Wilson in this thread left and right.  But, PM me if you have a problem with my posts. There's nothing worse than hijacking a thread with an argument between posters.  Nobody gives a crap what you think about my posts.  

• Upvote 3

Just now, Beerfish said:

Dionte johnson is terrible, puts up numbers but just terrible hands.  I wouldnt have the guy on my team.

Terrible is a stretch. He’s one of the best route runners in football. WRs who struggled with drops: Adams, Metcalf, Chase, etc.

10 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

It's you who has been mentioning Wilson in this thread left and right.  But, PM me if you have a problem with my posts. There's nothing worse than hijacking a thread with an argument between posters.  Nobody gives a crap what you think about my posts.  

Yeah, you’re right about the hijacking thing.

5 minutes ago, PS17 said:

Terrible is a stretch. He’s one of the best route runners in football. WRs who struggled with drops: Adams, Metcalf, Chase, etc.

He goes into modes whee he drops everything for 4,5,6 games.  Terrible, yeah, that is not accurate but I hate guys who drop passes all the time,

49 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

I was watching an old replay of the Cowboys at 49ers "The Catch" game. I saw the Cowboys quarterback Danny White was also the punter. I think Joe Theismann was a punter at one time too. I just found that cool. We'll probably never see that again were a qb doubles as the punter. 

Joe Theismann had 1 career punt.

It went 1 yard.

Now, Slinging Sammy Baugh.   Led the league in punting, Interceptions, and passing yards.

• Upvote 2