***2021 NFL PLAYOFFS - WILD CARD ROUND***

Man this has been the sh*ttiest wildcard weekend I can remember...the only way to fix it is to add more sh*tty teams.

Yup. Add two mediocre teams to the playoff field. Make them go on the road against a really good two seed and you get a couple of blowouts. But it’s more money for the NFL, so they are happy with it.
  • Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

Watt is such a cry baby 
love the cheaters and Steelers getting whipped
I know im the only human alive that feels this way .. but i find Maholmes extremly smackable. His face has suplanted Brady's as most punchable.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Was bored with the earlier games (although seeing Dallas melt down was great) so we watched a few episodes of Longmire. 

Just flipped on the game to the blowout. 

Lol. 

What, you're not completely convinced of how an extra week of football plus an additional playoff team per conference has really lifted up the quality of this game?

I mean, who doesn't want to invest in another winter session of preseason-quality action?

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Was bored with the earlier games (although seeing Dallas melt down was great) so we watched a few episodes of Longmire. 

Just flipped on the game to the blowout. 

Lol. 

I liked the first few seasons of Longmire, then it got much worse.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

Who from the NFL thought this should be the featured game this weekend?  Was this blowout that hard to predict?  What a snoozer. Who cares about Roethlisberger's last game????

Seriously. The line was KC -12. 

3 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

Who from the NFL thought this should be the featured game this weekend?  Was this blowout that hard to predict?  What a snoozer. Who cares about Roethlisberger's last game????

Agreed should have put this one in the Saturday 4:30 slot and had Raiders/Bengals in this slot. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, chirorob said:

I liked the first few seasons of Longmire, then it got much worse.

I’ve only seen 2. My father-in-law read all the books and my mother-in-law gave them to me after he passed. 

Was looking for a series to watch, probably call it after another episode or 2. I could see it getting pretty repetitive. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

Roethlisberger's last game. I guess the NFL wanted him to go out with a prime time pasting.

10 minutes ago, Aussie Jet said:

Taunting draws a penalty flag, but dragging three quarters of the defence into the end zone to celebrate an interception that doesn't even count gets nothing.

Maybe cause I'm old, but every time a defense gets a turnover they all have to run to the end zone?  So stupid.

• Upvote 4

28 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

Pandering to the Steelers and their massive dopey fanbase. 

• Upvote 2