***2021 NFL PLAYOFFS - WILD CARD ROUND***

1 minute ago, Peace Frog said:

Underthrown for an INT. 

Agreed.  Mac is a weak armed QB.   Not sure he’s going to be looked at as their answer at QB for the long-term. I know Jimmy G isn’t a strong armed QB but if the 49ers give up on him, I could see BB giving him a shot. 

6 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

I dont think Pat's fans want someone who is constantly injured with a disappointing career.

They HOPE Mac Jones will become such a player.

The dude is severely limited but has a stacked team around him.

I get people having their skepticisms about Zach, but how the hell have any of these other rookies inspired so much more confidence? Including the kid who myself and everyone else wanted to endure an 0-16 season in order to obtain?

I’d argue that Wilson has been the best of the lot. Even with a completely lackluster rookie season. At least the kid can do sh*t with his arm that only a handful of other QB’s can presently do.

• WTF? 1

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Agreed.  Mac is a weak armed QB.   Not sure he’s going to be looked at as their answer at QB for the long-term. I know Jimmy G isn’t a strong armed QB but if the 49ers give up on him, I could see BB giving him a shot. 

He’s smart and accurate but he just doesn’t have enough arm to carry a team. 

He’ll be a fine game manager if the rest of the team is stacked. 

2 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Jones looked great on that opening drive. Bolden drop changed the drive. That int was just a great play by Hyde. 

Ehhh. The ball hung up on that pass. Agreed that Jones looked good, but that pass into the end zone was filled with helium

• Upvote 1