Folorunso Fatukasi

Jetlife33

38 minutes ago, Zachtomims47 said:

If we were winning, i'd agree. But they were terrible.

Like I said, nice guy but his "presence" did nothing for them. Your ra-rah speeches every week eventually get toned out when you're getting smacked on the field. 

Good point. However I don't believe that Fatukasi was part of the problem. We just have so little talent that I feel we need to retain anyone who can be of good use.

2 hours ago, Bronx said:

Take a fair deal and play for your hometown team. Money is not everything. 

6th rounders don't make much comparatively. This is his shot to get paid. He's already had the opportunity to play for his hometown and I am sure staying close to home is a factor, but I would never ask the man to forfeit his biggest opportunity to provide for his family long term.  That is a terrible ask.

• Upvote 2

Between Jason Ferguson, Damon (Snacks) Harrison, and Foley, and anyone else I might be forgetting, the Jets have been oddly good at finding solid run-stuffing D-Tackles in the late rounds / UDFA.  Let's hope we can add Jonathan Marshall to that list soon.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, MykePM said:

Between Jason Ferguson, Damon (Snacks) Harrison, and Foley, and anyone else I might be forgetting, the Jets have been oddly good at finding solid run-stuffing D-Tackles in the late rounds / UDFA.  Let's hope we can add Jonathan Marshall to that list soon.

Sione Po'uha is the name you are forgetting.  

• Upvote 3

33 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

Keeping Q and letting him walk will be a mistake we’ll regret for years. Classic Jets.

I'm increasingly doubting Q gets the big extension.

Foley is a good player but he really belongs in a 3-4 and as such some team in a 3-4 is going to outbid is.

13 hours ago, Dax89 said:

Sione Po'uha is the name you are forgetting.  

Mike DeVito was another good find An Undrafted   free agent that played 5-6 years with the Jets then signed somewhere else for a couple more seasons 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Dax89 said:

I'm increasingly doubting Q gets the big extension.

Big year for Quinnen. Needs to put together a All Pro or at least Pro Bowl caliber year to justify a big contract. Hopefully with Lawson coming back and a expected drafting of a excellent pass rushing Defensive End that will help Quinnen have that dominant season we all are hoping for 

Keep Foley. If you want Lawson ,Huff,JFM and whoever we draft to get to the QB, you have to earn that right by stopping the run.  Foley is our best player in that department.  I think it would be a mistake to let him go.