Jump to content

*** College Football National Championship Game ***


Beerfish
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, Paradis said:

have i been sleeping on Cine?! I've watched lots of UGA and he's playing on his head tonight. 

I kept picking him in mock simulations as a later round safety pick but really didn't know much about the player.  He keeps showing up around the the 5thh 6th round

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Truly impressive work to keep Bama from a TD there.  And I was about 80 % sure Saban would go for it on 4th down, too.

I thought the same thing. I’m glad he didn’t though.

In my version of a perfect world, the Dawgs win, and Bama covers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Green Ghost said:

I thought the same thing. I’m glad he didn’t though.

In my version of a perfect world, the Dawgs win, and Bama covers.

Certainly seems possible, if not probable, given how this game has transpired and the current score.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I feel like both teams can't resist trying to get cute when the really ought just keep it simple. You're not gonna win against these defenses with all this misdirection garbage. They don't have personnel to pull it off. 

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Paradis said:

I feel like both teams can't resist trying to get cute when the really ought just keep it simple. You're not gonna win against these defenses with all this misdirection garbage. They don't have personnel to pull it off. 

Georgia needs LaFleur!

  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

So nothing but bad news on that play for UGA regardless of the result.  Fumble or intentional grounding.  Great.  

Most ridiculous call I have ever heard.

 

Sounded like Heads I win, tails you lose FFS

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Most ridiculous call I have ever heard.

 

Sounded like Heads I win, tails you lose FFS

In the event that we rule that the pass was incomplete, it will be called an interception and a touchdown for Alabama.  

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share




×
×
  • Create New...