*** College Football National Championship Game ***

Beerfish

23 minutes ago, Lith said:

Thanks, guys

35 years.  2 months.  14 days. 

That is how long it has been since one of the teams I root for has won a Championship.  Will it end tonight?

I am so pumped for this game, but part of me is also dreading it.  We have come so close, but Bama has always been there in the way in recent years.  If we win this thing, I am not going to be comfortable until there are all 0s on the clock and we have more points than them.  As long as there is time on the clock, I am going to expect Bama to find a way.

Go Dawgs!!!

Little Stetson Bennett finally slays his dragon tonight!!   Best of luck to you tonight.   

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

Little Stetson Bennett finally slays his dragon tonight!!   Best of luck to you tonight.   

Thanks.  Couple of years ago, who would have ever thought that we would be pinning our hopes on Bennett.  All the five stars we have recruited and Bennett is the guy.  Although I guess we are really pinning our hopes on the defense so that Bennett does not have to win the game.  Pressure Young, take away Williams, keep the game close and in the 20s.  Let Bennett manage the game.

2 minutes ago, Lith said:

Thanks.  Couple of years ago, who would have ever thought that we would be pinning our hopes on Bennett.  All the five stars we have recruited and Bennett is the guy.  Although I guess we are really pinning our hopes on the defense so that Bennett does not have to win the game.  Pressure Young, take away Williams, keep the game close and in the 20s.  Let Bennett manage the game.

Agreed, the UGA QB situation has been interesting to say the least the last several years.  Regardless, it’s still fun to have your team in these types of games.  Hopefully later tonight you’ll be online ordering a bunch of National Championship merchandise.