*** College Football National Championship Game ***

Beerfish

Just now, Origen said:

Schools each get allotments so the players get a few and can request however many and the rest go to boosters/alumni/students

Obvs there are tix that anyone can buy too.  But they always like teams with fans that travel.

1 minute ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

He and AB can have a contest as who is the biggest a$$hole in NFL history.  It's a close race.  

In this scenario, TO is Mike Tyson, and AB is Michael Spinks.

both of them are elite level a**holes, but AB would be fighting too far above his weight class to beat TO.

I think with Williams reasonably coming out of nowhere this season it would have been a challenge pricing that premium.  I believe most of these are set at beginning of the season and not available for any player.  Not sure you can buy a per game rate but terrible for the kid nonetheless.  

1 minute ago, Green Ghost said:

In this scenario, TO is Mike Tyson, and AB is Michael Spinks.

both of them are elite level a**holes, but AB would be fighting too far above his weight class to beat TO.

I would give TO a higher Rodman score than AB.  He's got too many Sprewell's in him to catch up.

• Haha 1

Regardless of what happens in this game to the end.  Kirby Smart has to immediately go hard after caleb williams via the transfer portal or some other actually GOOD qb.

I'm sick of feel good story, walk on, no one excepted the guy to do anything story for Georgia QBs who get to the big game and are so totally inferior to the other teams QB.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Beerfish said:

Regardless of what happens in this game to the end.  Kirby Smart has to immediately go hard after caleb williams via the transfer portal or some other actually GOOD qb.

I'm sick of feel good story, walk on, no one excepted the guy to do anything story for gerogia QBs who get the big game and so totally inferior to the other teams QB.

Pretty sure Williams is going to USC.    

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Pickens was ACL, yes? Great hands. 

yea about 9 months ago. @maury77 said @Lith had heard murmurs of off-field concerns , which tempered my lust my a bit, but healthy, he's in the conversation with Garret Wilson/T. Burks and London at top of the class. 

With Williams out and Stetson forgetting he has an elite at talent outside, this game is without arousal through the air. I'm left wonting w/Bowers