Geno Smith arrested on suspicion of DUI

AFJF

34 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Shame, barely any empathy for him here.

The assholes never learn about drinking and driving. They have a friggin program set up for these idiots. 24/7 365 call and get a FREE ride. How many times do we need to hear this. Eff Geno. Lucky he didn’t kill anyone.  

• Upvote 4

Just now, Beerfish said:

The thing about Geno is that after years being on the bench he was the exact same geno as he was with us when he played for the seahawks.  Looks good at times, can throw the ball well enough then ALWAYS makes the worst gaff at the worst time of the game.

He’s got a gift ? 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

The thing about Geno is that after years being on the bench he was the exact same geno as he was with us when he played for the seahawks.  Looks good at times, can throw the ball well enough then ALWAYS makes the worst gaff at the worst time of the game.

That's what makes the Geno - Jamal combo so effective!

I get the Geno jokes, but upon reading the news something isn't right.

The laws vary from state to state but a DUI is not a DWI. It's possible he was arrested for drugs, there was nothing I could find about drinking.

He was released 7 hours later on $1,000 bail and made it to team meetings?

He was arrested on suspicion of DUI? IDK something doesn't sound right to me. When was the last time you heard of somebody arrested for driving around wasted and they're out 7 hours later and at work the next morning LOL!?

Doesn't exactly sound like he was a threat to slide into any school buses.

Maybe it taint what it seems!?

14 hours ago, johnnyjet said:

The assholes never learn about drinking and driving. They have a friggin program set up for these idiots. 24/7 365 call and get a FREE ride. How many times do we need to hear this. Eff Geno. Lucky he didn’t kill anyone.  

I think you might have missed the joke in this thread, mate.  Just barely.

It taint what you think.

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, johnnyjet said:

He assumed "24/7" didn't apply for that time zone.  

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1