Geno Smith arrested on suspicion of DUI

AFJF

2 hours ago, nycdan said:

Someone needs to knock some sense into him.

Calling Mr. Enemkpali

Should IK Enemkpali Be Charged with a Crime? - Gang Green Nation

He told the cops that he would “mess them up” if they let him out of his cuffs…. If that was in jersey they would have told him IK was working for them now. 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

I get the Geno jokes, but upon reading the news something isn't right.

The laws vary from state to state but a DUI is not a DWI. It's possible he was arrested for drugs, there was nothing I could find about drinking.

He was released 7 hours later on $1,000 bail and made it to team meetings?

He was arrested on suspicion of DUI? IDK something doesn't sound right to me. When was the last time you heard of somebody arrested for driving around wasted and they're out 7 hours later and at work the next morning LOL!?

Doesn't exactly sound like he was a threat to slide into any school buses.

Maybe it taint what it seems!?

The Seahawks director of security couldn’t get Geno to calm down.  They had to use restraints to draw the blood.  He is toast.

15 hours ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

I get the Geno jokes, but upon reading the news something isn't right.

The laws vary from state to state but a DUI is not a DWI. It's possible he was arrested for drugs, there was nothing I could find about drinking.

He was released 7 hours later on $1,000 bail and made it to team meetings?

He was arrested on suspicion of DUI? IDK something doesn't sound right to me. When was the last time you heard of somebody arrested for driving around wasted and they're out 7 hours later and at work the next morning LOL!?

Doesn't exactly sound like he was a threat to slide into any school buses.

Maybe it taint what it seems!?

Could be drugs or could be alcohol. I've seen enough people arrested for DUI/DWI at night bail out in the morning. Once the person is no longer intoxicated the immediate danger to the public is gone. A well paid attorney probably answered the call overnight and got in front of a judge overnight or very early morning to bail him out. There are criminal defense firms that keep attorneys and bondsmen on call overnight for these situations. It's expensive but he can afford it. 

17 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

I just wonder with some of these guys....With all the resources available..

If he insisted on putting out this message - why the F not have a professional write this Tweet?

Do you think he would pay for a professional to write a tweet for him? He’s not even smart enough to hire a driver or get an Uber when he is drunk.

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Do you think he would pay for a professional to write a tweet for him? He’s not even smart enough to hire a driver or get an Uber when he is drunk.

Yup...

The NFL offers, for free, not only a car to pick you up if you're drinking but also someone to drive your car home.

I would think though you get a DUI, you hire a lawyer and that lawyer should control the public messaging...but I guess not..

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Why would he admit he has a little dick?

Geno's own manhood has already been in the public eye, when he texted a photo of his essentials while a member of the Jets. Geno has quite the laundry list of public embarrassments.

1. The jaw punch

2. He slept in missing a team flight, 'confused on time zones'.

3. Texting penis pictures.

4. He lost his Giants iPad /play book, while a member of the Giants.

5. Talking Robbie Anderson type sh*t to police officers while under arrest/suspicion of DUI

A mediocre football player, he had a lucrative career as a back up qb. I doubt he gets another back up job, Seattle is the most tolerant football franchise there is.

5 minutes ago, Gangrene said:

Geno's own manhood has already been in the public eye, when he texted a photo of his essentials while member of the Jets. Geno has quite the laundry list of public embarrassments.

1. The jaw punch

5. Talking Robbie Anderson type sh*t to police officers while under arrest/suspicion of DUI

A mediocre football player, he had a lucrative career as a back up qb. I doubt he gets another back up job, Seattle is the most tolerant football franchise there is.

If only I could've been paid millions of dollars to have a resume like that.

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Gangrene said:

Geno's own manhood has already been in the public eye, when he texted a photo of his essentials while a member of the Jets. Geno has quite the laundry list of public embarrassments.

1. The jaw punch

Thrown off the plane for being a dick to the flight attendant.