Jets Raise Ticket Prices

Anybody who would still own season tickets either has too much extra money and an extremely high tolerance for the pain that the Jets continue to dole out on a yearly basis to the fanbase Today marks the 22nd year to the day that Woody Johnson bought the team and they continue to lose twice as many games as they win under his ownership. Not good enough you season ticket holders should boycott.

• Upvote 3

what a disgrace-do what I did-just walk away-had season tickets in the family since day one-I walked for a variety of reasons two years ago and thrilled with my choice-can go on a great vacation every year with the ticket money and if I want to go to a game I can buy from stub hub at discounted prices and dont have to pay for preseason tickets either.

the worst part about the parking pass is I had the "green" one and a few times I had to show up like an hour before the game as I had family stuff those days and there was no parking left  in the lot. I paid for parking passes but some how they didnt have a space for me to park.

• Upvote 1

Here’s my problem and I Just cancelled my season tickets btw. Parking, ya don’t have a choice but to park at the stadium. And the situation in the lots kinda sucks.  The tailgating takes up a lot of spaces and it’s a pain in the ass at times to find a spot. I parked in lot K.  Longer Walk to the stadium but less stress getting a spot.  The tickets-the stadium for the most part was 1/4-2/3 full and never a sellout. I haven’t heard from anyone I know that actually like the building.  In my opinion, it’s a huge negative.  The building itself sucks.  As does the location.  I’ve been to at least 10 other stadiums and most have hotels in walking distance, bars and restaurants in walking distance and a better game day feel.  As long as we share a stadium it will never feel like home until the Giants change their colors to green and white.  That being said, if we ever start winning it will sellout.  That’s not next year though 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, NYJ37/12 said:

It's been several years since we've had an increase.  Seat prices dont bother me, the beer prices do and the parking

several years since a team that can compete but yet everything goes up

fans are supposed to shut up and be patient and keep paying those invoices and buying those 14 dollar beers

• Upvote 1

As a PSL guy and long time season ticket holder I can honestly say I have no idea why I continue to buy my tickets.  Maybe its FOMO: the day I give them up is the day they start playing big games people actually want to attend (as opposed to asking me why I am wasting a perfectly fine day trekking to our dump of a stadium to watch losing football).  Maybe its Stockholm Syndrome.  Maybe its just a bad habit like nose picking.  Anyway I will pay the new price because I'm like one of those dumb but very loyal dogs.  Maybe this year will be the one where we have our first home playoff game since 2002 which is truly mind boggling.  I was at that one and it was a glorious day 41-0 over Peyton Manning and the Colts.  Anyway thanks for listening I feel a little better now. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 2

1 hour ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

Just received my invoice.  Jets raised tickets from $50 to $55 and parking from $25 to $35 at least for me.  What nerve!!  

I think my ticket prices are the same. Platinum parking seems to have gone from $35 to $45.  WOW.

22 minutes ago, shuler82 said:

did they raise parking? $35 for a non-PSL pass - were the old yellow passes $30 or am I making that up?

Looks like my lower end zones went up to $130.50 per ticket - think that's a $3 increase? Was bracing for worse.

My lower level end zone bill looks like it went up like $2.50 a ticket or something and $10 for platinum parking.

• Upvote 1

If people stopped paying for the season tickets they would lower the prices and probably fire JD. 

same goes for the Yankees. Hal keeps raising prices and refuses to spend like they used to. Obviously they are a more winning organization, but they seem ok making the playoffs and anything more is a bonus. 

Just now, Wit said:

If people stopped paying for the season tickets they would lower the prices and probably fire JD. 

same goes for the Yankees. Hal keeps raising prices and refuses to spend like they used to. Obviously they are a more winning organization, but they seem ok making the playoffs and anything more is a bonus. 

This isn't true. People did stop buying them. The season ticket holder base is gone. I think they are less interested in season ticket holders and more interested in the secondary market. They have worked out ways to sell these seats and on the secondary market they get paid coming and going.

• Upvote 4