Jets Raise Ticket Prices

24 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

Woody should give season tickets holders a year of free parking! Gotta give something back to your loyal fans who’ve deal with this crap!!!

Woody doesn't care one iota about Jets fans. Anyone who believes he does is just a fool.

• Post of the Week 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Maxman said:

My lower level end zone bill looks like it went up like $2.50 a ticket or something and $10 for platinum parking.

Looks like mine increased about 2.50 as well. I am sure I am in the minority on this but it really does not bother me since we have not had an increase in the past few years nor does the cost of the tickets vs the look of the stadium. I get that it is not as glamorous as recently built stadiums but for me - simply improve the product on the field and get to the point of playoff caliber football. I really don't care about the aesthetics.  

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

14 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

A minimal increase after a couple of years with a price reduction.

The nerve of those guy!

Wrong. Its a slap in the face to the fans that actually pay. The prior price reduction was only a handful of sections, BTW and it was minimal. This is the wrong time for this moribund team to start alienating the handful of fans that still attend. I guess they dont care if they lose even more of their fans, which is fewer and fewer each season. Dumbest organization we've ever seen. 

• Post of the Week 1

34 minutes ago, Chewy and the Jets said:

As a PSL guy and long time season ticket holder I can honestly say I have no idea why I continue to buy my tickets.  Maybe its FOMO: the day I give them up is the day they start playing big games people actually want to attend (as opposed to asking me why I am wasting a perfectly fine day trekking to our dump of a stadium to watch losing football).  Maybe its Stockholm Syndrome.  Maybe its just a bad habit like nose picking.  Anyway I will pay the new price because I'm like one of those dumb but very loyal dogs.  Maybe this year will be the one where we have our first home playoff game since 2002 which is truly mind boggling.  I was at that one and it was a glorious day 41-0 over Peyton Manning and the Colts.  Anyway thanks for listening I feel a little better now. 

I gave my tickets up twice in the last decade.

We still suck.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

I don't know, $55 a ticket seems kinda cheap to me....especially in the NY market.

According to this website, the Jets had the 9th lowest average ticket price in the NFL at $94.16

https://www.statista.com/statistics/193595/average-ticket-price-in-the-nfl-by-team/

It would be a great deal if you could actually see the football from that seat. 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Wrong. Its a slap in the face to the fans that actually pay. The prior price reduction was only a handful of sections, BTW and it was minimal. This is the wrong time for this moribund team to start alienating the handful of fans that still attend. I guess they dont care if they lose even more of their fans, which is fewer and fewer each season. Dumbest organization we've ever seen. 

Jets are usually in the top five of the league attendance wise.  They were 7th after COVID in NY/NJ with their issues.  2019, 2018 pre COVID they were 2nd in attendance.   2017 3rd.  The sky isn’t falling.  Jet fans support this team.

15 minutes ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

I know some fans will lash out at me for saying this and I don’t mean to tell people how to live their lives but seriously

Stop spending money on this franchise.  They have not earned it.  It’s like continuously supporting a restaurant that puts dirt in their food.

You can't reason with people who thought PSLs was a good investment. lol

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Jets are usually in the top five of the league attendance wise.  They were 7th after COVID in NY/NJ with their issues.  2019, 2018 pre COVID they were 2nd in attendance.   2017 3rd.  The sky isn’t falling.  Opposition fans support this team.

yep.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

Just received my invoice.  Jets raised tickets from $50 to $55 and parking from $25 to $35 at least for me.  What nerve!!  

They doubled the amount of wins they had from the previous year but only raised ticket prices 10% and parking 40%.  The Johnson family is being incredibly generous to their fans! 

/s

57 minutes ago, Chewy and the Jets said:

As a PSL guy and long time season ticket holder I can honestly say I have no idea why I continue to buy my tickets.  Maybe its FOMO: the day I give them up is the day they start playing big games people actually want to attend (as opposed to asking me why I am wasting a perfectly fine day trekking to our dump of a stadium to watch losing football).  Maybe its Stockholm Syndrome.  Maybe its just a bad habit like nose picking.  Anyway I will pay the new price because I'm like one of those dumb but very loyal dogs.  Maybe this year will be the one where we have our first home playoff game since 2002 which is truly mind boggling.  I was at that one and it was a glorious day 41-0 over Peyton Manning and the Colts.  Anyway thanks for listening I feel a little better now. 

I've never had ST yet I got tickets at face value to the 2002 home game against the Colts.

PSLs = investment tungsten

• Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, Wit said:

If people stopped paying for the season tickets they would lower the prices and probably fire JD. 

same goes for the Yankees. Hal keeps raising prices and refuses to spend like they used to. Obviously they are a more winning organization, but they seem ok making the playoffs and anything more is a bonus. 

The well healed Yankee fans who pay the big bucks for the top seats are at least treated like royalty.   As a life long Mets fan the first time I was invited to the New Yankee stadium I was shocked at how well they treated their high paying customers.   They at least get it.  

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Aren’t tickets on the secondary market dirt cheap? 

Trying to get to a Bucs game these days is like a college payment. So the Jets have that going for them.

Any team that is a playoff team their tickets are expensive . Supply and demand.  Don't forget we have a big stadium so that really drives down ticket prices when they are bad. 

My friends are Giants fans and I go to one game a year with them.   The worst seat in the house were over 100 vs a mediocre team when they were good. They still are kind of up their in price at the beginning of the season.   8 out of 10 Jet games you can get for below face value. 

1 hour ago, nj meadowlands said:

MAAAAAKE SOME NOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I like Chuck Lott but damn it would be nice if they got Jets fans in the stadium and didn't have to use that tagline non stop.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Chewy and the Jets said:

Man, when we do finally get good and win it all, you will be very happy you have those seats and can say you were there from the beginning.  It's an accomplishment for sure.  Now it's up to the team to do their part!

• Haha 3