Jump to content

Joe Judge fired


johnnyjet
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

It never made any sense to force him on the new GM.

Same goes for Jones. I predict the Giants will be looking for a new QB. 

Well, this makes things interesting, now doesn't it?  

IF the Giants want a QB, they will not want a team to jump them IE ahead of the Jets. 

  • Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, doitny said:

nooooooooooooooo. he made us look good

Not really - Same record - although a QB sneak with 7 (or 9) to go in victory formation was pretty dumb.

They are a clown organization - fortunately we are no longer one, so we don't need them to be... I think we are going in the right direction - they have some real clean up to do especially with their cap - IMO

  • Upvote 1
  • Confused 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, CanadaSteve said:

Well, this makes things interesting, now doesn't it?  

IF the Giants want a QB, they will not want a team to jump them IE ahead of the Jets. 

I think they are going to shoot for Watson, Russell W or Rogers.

I can't imagine they are going to draft another QB, this isn't a good class.  

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, bostonmajet said:

Not really - Same record - although a QB sneak with 7 (or 9) to go in victory formation was pretty dumb.

They are a clown organization - fortunately we are no longer one, so we don't need them to be... I think we are going in the right direction - they have some real clean up to do especially with their cap - IMO

not just that, it was the post game interviews too. he came of like a d%%k. Media has been killing him for those

Saleh is much more likable. brings less negative attention.

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think Flores got a raw deal and should have gotten another year, but let's not make him out to be the next great coach. He had the Patriots number, more than we have for sure. He beat the Jets twice - WOW. He Beat the Texans, Giants -so 4 of his wins against 4-win teams. He beat the Panthers 5-win team. Yes, he beat the Saints and Ravens, but also lost to the Jags.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Peace Frog said:

I think they are going to shoot for Watson, Russell W or Rogers.

I can't imagine they are going to draft another QB, this isn't a good class.  

and why would they go to the Giants? are they a QB away from a SB, cause thats what those guys want at this stage of their careers. well except Watson but he could go to sunny and better roster Miami. 

and whos the coach? some nobody rookie?

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, doitny said:

and why would they go to the Giants? are they a QB away from a SB, cause thats what those guys want at this stage of their careers. well except Watson but he could go to sunny and better roster Miami. 

and whos the coach? some nobody rookie?

Yeah, I get that--I just think that's the direction they are going to try to go.  Not saying it's going to happen.

But it is NY and I think Wilson and his wife might want that and he'd immediatley change the building.  

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, undertow said:

There's no reason to worry about a team hiring Brian Flores as head coach....it's like worrying about the Giants hire Todd Bowles.

Flores would be a significant upgrade to Judge, if he gets the job.

But he will have other options - the Bears, for one.

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It was the right move but there’s a long road ahead for them. They’re strapped for cap space and have drafted bad for a while. They’re going to have to commit to the long rebuild - they have no prospects of being good anytime soon

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...