An Incredible Jets QB Stat

slimjasi

14 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

I’ll tell you what’s incredible. This is incredible….. michael carter is listed at 5’8” while Wilson is listed at 6’2”. That’s a six inch difference in height. 

4318AAEB-22BA-4814-A583-78330E87CC00.jpeg

Photos can be misleading because of the angle of the camera and lighting:

Zach Wilson & Aaron Rodgers Rub Elbows, Throw Passes at Jets-Packers  Practice

Zach Wilson on Aaron Rodgers: 'He's someone I've modeled my game after' -  Deseret News

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Sonny Werblin said:

I’ll tell you what’s incredible. This is incredible….. michael carter is listed at 5’8” while Wilson is listed at 6’2”. That’s a six inch difference in height. 

I was on the field prior to the TB game. Zach Wilson is definitely taller than Micheal Carter. I guarantee the angle of the photo (Carter appears to be walking behind Wilson) distorts their heights.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Sonny Werblin said:

Jon Feliciano (number 76 for the Bills) is 6-4 and Zach looks MUCH taller than him.  

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, slimjasi said:

Zach Wilson’s 5 straight games without a pick is the longest such streak by a Jets QB since Mark Sanchez did it to start the 2010 season.

If Wilson fails to throw a pick in the season 2022 opener, he will be the first jets QB to go 6 straight games without a pick since I don’t know when . . . I checked all the way back to 1997 and no Jets QB has gone 6 straight games without a pick in that timeframe (I wasn’t motivated to look further back in time). 

This isn’t really meant to be a pro Wilson thread - More of a “holy sh*t, Jets QBs are terrible” thread. Why can we never have elite QB play here? 

Edit: this is based my own 10 minute research, so it’s possible that I missed someone along the way. I figured Pennington had did it, but he never did, from what I can tell. 

Way to give the haters more ammo there buddy.  Lol

• Haha 2