Bills-Pats Game

Gen X Jet

Obviously everyone hates the Pats but I'm not that fond of the Bills either as I went to college upstate- trashbag fans.  Both teams are bigger rivals than the Dolphins at this point who should be moved to AFC South.

What kind of gameplan will Belichick concoct?  He's already done the running all game gig.  Putting the game in Mac Jones' hands in 7 degree weather is not a recipe for a win.  A fascinating AFC East matchup.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Gen X Jet said:

Obviously everyone hates the Pats but I'm not that fond of the Bills either as I went to college upstate- trashbag fans.  Both teams are bigger rivals than the Dolphins at this point who should be moved to AFC South.

What kind of gameplan will Belichick concoct?  He's already done the running all game gig.  Putting the game in Mac Jones' hands in 7 degree weather is not a recipe for a win.  A fascinating AFC East matchup.

The weather is certainly in the Pats favor as the BIlls have a weak running game and struggle to stop the run. If the weather slows down the Bills offense and makes them run more so the Pats don't have to pass to keep up with Buffalo's scoring then it's a rough day for the Bills. 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Revenge Of The Sith Evil Laugh GIF by Star Wars

Belichick will pass every down and run 3 times. 

I was just about to post basically the same thing… Look for Jones to throw 30x ?

who you got in this one? I’m thinking the home team finally wins after the visitors won the first two this season. Bills 24-20

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Gen X Jet said:

Let’s change the title thread to. Who gives a Fukk.  Im with you except, I learned to at least respect Bills fans.  20 years no playoffs and they stayed loyal.   Pats???? **** them.    Im pulling for Bills… reluctantly.  At least my college buddies will be happy.     

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

8 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

I like the Bills. I think they are the better team and the weather doesn't sound nearly as bad as it was for their first meeting. 

I think the second meeting was more indicative of the relative talents levels of the two teams than the first meeting was. 

Bills GM was my intern in 1996.     Truth!!!!!  

• Haha 3

47 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

The weather is certainly in the Pats favor as the BIlls have a weak running game and struggle to stop the run. If the weather slows down the Bills offense and makes them run more so the Pats don't have to pass to keep up with Buffalo's scoring then it's a rough day for the Bills. 

Bills run defense is obviously a weakness but you think they have a weak running game?  I think they just didn't focus on it and have been pass happy for a few years....over the pass month they seem to be focused on getting Singeltary going and with Allens running ability they have been really good the past few months. 

Just now, DepressedJetsFan23 said:

That’s pretty cool, just curious at the line of business?

Im a CPA…..  I hired his sister.  She then got him in.   He left after a year to take an entry level job for Panthers.  I haven’t seen him since his sisters wedding in 2000.    His sister is now a partner  in a national CPA firm and he is GM. All from a town of about 5,000 in NC True success story. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, DetroitRed said:

If Allen plays bad,  it’s the weather, if Zach plays bad , he sucks.  Just sayin 

With all due respect though, Allen has proven himself a lot more than ZW has and has earned the benefit of the doubt. I’m not saying ZW sucks btw.  I’m just not sure either way yet.  

2 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

I was just about to post basically the same thing… Look for Jones to throw 30x ?

who you got in this one? I’m thinking the home team finally wins after the visitors won the first two this season. Bills 24-20

In thinking Bills 24 Pats 23.  Something like that. 1 point game 

4 hours ago, Gen X Jet said:

The Jets will never have a bigger rival then the Fins. As far as this game, easily routing for the Bills. 

• Upvote 2