Zach Wilson and his Girl on the outs

Anthony Jet

51 minutes ago, defensedoesntgetyoulaid said:

Joe Namath was such a cool guy. Literally everything about him back then. Wish we had players with that much charisma these days. They'd probably get cancelled and then be forced to release a statement saying they are in the process of going to therapy for sex addiction. What a life that guy led. Even as a Bills fan I am the proud owner of a Namath statue

Plus he kind of validates your name for you. 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Warfish said:

Might surprise some people, but I honestly don't think @Maxman should allow threads like this.

His personal life is his personal life, it's no business of ours just because we're fans of the team he plays for at current.

I don't care that the vulture poopstain that is the NY Tabloid Media choose to cover this.  Doesn't make it right, doesn't make it worthy of discussion here.

I will happily crush this kid for what he does on the football field. 

What he does off it is his business, as long as it's not illegal (i.e. drunk driving, getting arrested or the like) or similar.

JMO.  Kid doesn't deserve fans talking about him or his girl, ex- or otherwise.

Absolutely fair comment.

However, the reality is, this is the world we live in.  The only thing you can do if you disagree is not participate.  The best thing for Zach is to know there will be those who will do this, and either learn to ignore it completely, or fully embrace it and make fun of it.  Swimming upstream will only wear him out!  :)

59 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

No question.  She's someone who I think got better looking with age.  And some distance from those awful 60s hairdos, which made her look trashy and 20 years older.

But Ann-Margret is on another level.  She's one of "those women" who could just captivate men and women alike with her beauty, sexiness and talent.  Even as a kid back in the 60s, I somehow found her attractive and not really knowing why yet.

191273__97803.1342532078.1280.1280.jpg?c

• ANN MARGRET POSTER 24 X 36 Inches Looks beautiful

Alright you win!

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Warfish said:

Might surprise some people, but I honestly don't think @Maxman should allow threads like this.

His personal life is his personal life, it's no business of ours just because we're fans of the team he plays for at current.

I don't care that the vulture poopstain that is the NY Tabloid Media choose to cover this.  Doesn't make it right, doesn't make it worthy of discussion here.

I will happily crush this kid for what he does on the football field. 

What he does off it is his business, as long as it's not illegal (i.e. drunk driving, getting arrested or the like) or similar.

JMO.  Kid doesn't deserve fans talking about him or his girl, ex- or otherwise.

I’m with you, his personal life is his business as long as it’s not illegal or gets in the way of his football.  But this tabloid circus we live in isn’t exclusive to NYC or the Post.  Brady with Moynaham, then Giselle or Rodgers and all his women, R Wilson and his relationships have all been covered.   

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

I think it was the advanced stats that really got to her

I mean who can really blame her, that bad throw % must have been the last straw.

damm @Jetsfan80 why did you start the throw% thread.... see what you you did? ... LMFAOOO

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, CanadaSteve said:

Absolutely fair comment.

However, the reality is, this is the world we live in.  The only thing you can do if you disagree is not participate.  The best thing for Zach is to know there will be those who will do this, and either learn to ignore it completely, or fully embrace it and make fun of it.  Swimming upstream will only wear him out!  :)

In fairness, I can wag my finger and tsk tsk as well. 🤣

16 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

I’m with you, his personal life is his business as long as it’s not illegal or gets in the way of his football.  But this tabloid circus we live in isn’t exclusive to NYC or the Post.  Brady with Moynaham, then Giselle or Rodgers and all his women, R Wilson and his relationships have all been covered.   

I know we often disagree on the value of stuff like pressers and PR, but yeah.

All I'm saying is the kid is under enough legit pressure to be our franchise QB.

Yeah, I know, I'm an old man shaking my cane at clouds again, lol.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Warfish said:

I know we often disagree on the value of stuff like pressers and PR, but yeah.

All I'm saying is the kid is under enough legit pressure to be our franchise QB.

Yeah, I know, I'm an old man shaking my cane at clouds again, lol.

I’m probably older than you, old enough to feel the same way.  Also old enough to remember when Tom Seaver was going through his contract dispute with the Mets in the 70’s and Dick Young started bringing his wife Nancy into it in an article that was the last straw and lead to his trade request.  
Private life should remain private.  Too many sports outlets have lead to this nonsense becoming lead stories in every market.  Sad

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, CanadaSteve said:

Absolutely fair comment.

I’m torn on this. 

One the one side, I would say it’s really no one’s business. 

On the other hand these kids LIVE on social media.  They want everyone to know about all the cool places they go, the cool things they do, the nice stuff they have.  They’re all about look at me, look at me…until of course something happens they don’t like and all of a sudden it’s “respect my privacy”. 

• Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

I’m torn on this. 

One the one side, I would say it’s really no one’s business. 

On the other hand these kids LIVE on social media.  They want everyone to know about all the cool places they go, the cool things they do, the nice stuff they have.  They’re all about look at me, look at me…until of course something happens they don’t like and all of a sudden it’s “respect my privacy”. 

Couldn’t agree more. You wanna put everything out there for the world to see, whether it’s for attention or to build your brand, then it’s fair game. 

all that being said this “story” is nothing just something pass time and turn into other jokes. No harm no foul. 

• Upvote 1