Season tickets

joetheman

Just now, joetheman said:

Did anyone get upgraded to different section and did not have to pay for psl difference?

I tried this year and they told me I would have to pay. I said I would pay more for the new tickets but I won't pay a penny more for the PSL.

He said I will talk to my manager and see what we can do. They never called back.

I feel like they will make moves like that for people. But since they know about this site they were afraid I would post about the no PSL increase. Just a theory, I have no proof.

54 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I tried this year and they told me I would have to pay. I said I would pay more for the new tickets but I won't pay a penny more for the PSL.

He said I will talk to my manager and see what we can do. They never called back.

I feel like they will make moves like that for people. But since they know about this site they were afraid I would post about the no PSL increase. Just a theory, I have no proof.

I actually sent an email requesting the same thing.  Going to be persistent on it. 

1 hour ago, nj meadowlands said:

I actually sent an email requesting the same thing.  Going to be persistent on it. 

I admire your persistence. Let us know how you make out.

I thought about moving to the mezz end zone club. Nice escalator getting in and out. Great views. But it would actually be cheaper for me to just buy 4 seats where I am now instead of 2.

19 hours ago, Maxman said:

The Jets know that you run the most popular Jets' forum on the interwebz?  If so, have the Jets ever done anything for you?  (They certainly should.)

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

The Jets know that you run the most popular Jets' forum on the interwebz?  If so, have the Jets ever done anything for you?  (They certainly should.)

The Jets haven't. Neil Glat used to reach out and he would meet with me once a year. That was always interesting he seemed very interested in hearing more about what people were saying in the forums. He told me he liked reading the forums more than Twitter because it is topic based here. On Twitter it was hard to get thoughts on one particular topic.

He never once tried to censor anything. He actually wanted to get us press passes but the media department freaked out.

The media department is great to work with, they are very good to us. We don't want press passes. They get us to camp and make sure we have transcripts and stuff like that. Very happy with how they treat us.

One year we met with the then head of marketing and some of his staff. They were amazed at how much traffic we received and how this was all fueled by passion.

Other than that we definitely don't want them doing anything. I pay for my seats and my PSLs as it should be. If they bought my tickets it would be a slippery slope and then I have to worry about what everyone is writing lol.

I talk to the ticket rep more than anyone else with the team and that is just because we have done several group outings.

Really have to say I'm very happy with how the media department runs things today. We don't ask for much but getting to camp and things like that help.

Before covid I used to get to events all the time at florham Park and other places that players were at. That always came from a PR firm, we got to go for free and just wrote an article about it. Those were always cool.  :)

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1