“Sources” Confirm what many speculated about Becton

On 1/15/2022 at 1:56 PM, bgivs21 said:

Sorry don't buy this like many of you do. 

It's the same lazy journalism that said he was overweight in the spring and then when he actually was at camp he looked (we saw with our own eyes) to be in phenomenal shape. 

Don't tell @Fantasy Island he/she likes his/her own version of reality.

• Haha 1

On 1/15/2022 at 1:36 PM, HawkeyeJet said:

Nothing earth shattering but it sounds like getting back into shape was a big part of the delay.  I do find it interesting the Becton mentions are starting to rev up the past few weeks by the org or in the media.  Draw whatever conclusions you like on that part.  Not exactly a ringing endorsement.

While this may be correct, I find it hard to understand.   It wasnt offseason and he had to rehab- dont the Jets trainers and  Drs monitor the weight of players under their care, and wouldnt they be all over him as soon as his weigh started to increase?   I doubt theyd suddenly be surprised that he had put on 20-30 lbs while rehabbing.

2 hours ago, Biggs said:

Weight is mostly a product of diet.  He needs to lose weight not maintain it.  

OK.  You figured this out from your TV.  You know his weight, etc.  The version I saw at camp didn’t look overweight but what can I tell

• Haha 1