TE Jeremy Ruckert being coached by Jets at Senior Bowl… and his father couldn’t be more thrilled!

51 minutes ago, BroadwayJoe12 said:

This has to qualify for domestic abuse of some sorts, hope the proper authorities look into this matter. For shame on his father. For shame. 

DYFS has been aware for years about this abusive dad and he is under close scrutiny.  Making your son a Jets fan is just well... oh wait.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

All the obvious father jokes aside, I had no idea the kid grew up about 5 minutes from where I did. 
The Jets drafting him would be a great story, but even if we don’t, I’ll be rooting for him from now on.

Ruckert  was highly touted in high school. Good for him. Might be a fit here, who knows? 

On 1/15/2022 at 4:14 PM, Joe W. Namath said:

Nope.  Some experts have McBride lasting till the 3rd round.  Trey McBride will be there at 35 for us.  

Other sources have McBride going at 30. I would much rather the Jets trade up their no 35 to the bottom of Rd1 to grab McBride. Plus by taking McBride in Rd 1 the Jets get the bonus if signing McBride to a contract with a 5th year option.. The Jets could still take Ruckert with one of their Mid Round Picks