Watson and Flores to Giants?

Rhg1084

For as big of a clown show as the Giants have become, adding an accused serial sexual assailant to be the face of the franchise doesn't seem like the kind of things the Mara's will do to turn things around. 

This is pretty clearly Watson and/or his agent trying to gin up interest in a player I would guess has very little interest around the league right now. If the charges are dropped or he is acquitted, then I could see a flurry of teams jumping in to get him. 

6 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

For as big of a clown show as the Giants have become, adding an accused serial sexual assailant to be the face of the franchise doesn't seem like the kind of things the Mara's will do to turn things around. 

This is pretty clearly Watson and/or his agent trying to gin up interest in a player I would guess has very little interest around the league right now. If the charges are dropped or he is acquitted, then I could see a flurry of teams jumping in to get him. 

Watson to the WFT in 3.2.1

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

His "brand" is as a serial sexual abuser.

He must think 42nd Street is still peep shows.  

Hey, there were plenty of drinking establishments, too.   Where back then a young gentleman could buy one of the young ladies a "champagne cocktail" for $20.  Whereupon she would walk away and hand back the "champagne" split to the bartender just in time for the next sap.  lol

12 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Not do I. 

I also don’t see the Giants immediately hiring another Belichick guy, but  then again, people get desperate sometimes 

The thing is..

It seems the NFL and its media compatriots have made it pretty clear they're going to make a full court press to bury this thing as if it's no big deal...

and to almost portray Watson as a victim.  

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Hey, there were plenty of drinking establishments, too.   Where back then a young gentleman could buy one of the young ladies a "champagne cocktail" for $20.  Whereupon she would walk away and hand back the "champagne" split to the bartender just in time for the next sap.  lol

Uuugghhh and the “vodka” was bottom of the barrel swill. Worse than grappa. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

The thing is..

It seems the NFL and its media compatriots have made it pretty clear they're going to make a full court press to bury this thing as if it's no big deal...

They’ve been investigating this thing for two years now. If Watson is guilty of anything other than being a disgusting pervert, they would have tagged and bagged him already. 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

The thing is..

Hmmm, we’ll see. He has 22 Civil Lawsuits still pending. More info can come out at anytime. I have heard nothing to convince me the noise is gone forever. It’s quiet because he’s not playing or in the public eye, but he’s going to have to address the media at some point about all of this and all it takes is a few more of these: https://www.foxnews.com/sports/deshaun-watson-accuser-graphic-detail-massage-requests.amp

for things to get noisy again. 

Long way to go

7 minutes ago, David Harris said:

The wheels of justice turn slow ? 

11 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

They’ve been investigating this thing for two years now. If Watson is guilty of anything other than being a disgusting pervert, they would have tagged and bagged him already. 

Yea i don’t see him having any legal trouble at this point. His  issues going forward will likely be image/PR related 

• Upvote 1