Watson and Flores to Giants?

Rhg1084

10 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Belli coaching tree:

McDaniel  11-17 (Drafted Tebow in the 1st round)

Petricia 13-29-1

Flores 24-25

Judge 10-23

O'Brien 52-48 (Brought in all sorts of awful qbs and traded DeAndre Hopkins for a nickel)

Not even gonna mention our former head coach 

the legend of Mangenius is dead  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Green DNA said:

I don't get this fascination that teams have with newly fired Dolphins coaches.  Only the most stupid of organizations would hire these ex-Dolphins 10 minutes after they were fired.

I think Flores is a good coach. That roster in Miami ain’t all that and he turned a dumpster fire around.

I’d be shocked to see the Giants hiring Flores and even more shocked at going after the sex offender QB…but both would certainly turn that team around

19 hours ago, munchmemory said:

Hey, there were plenty of drinking establishments, too.   Where back then a young gentleman could buy one of the young ladies a "champagne cocktail" for $20.  Whereupon she would walk away and hand back the "champagne" split to the bartender just in time for the next sap.  lol

LOL. Same everywhere... The joints near Army bases were terrible.

"Hey, wanna buy me a drink?"

NOPE.

And then the rubes from rural America fall in love with them and propose. My boy Mike Pate gave his stripper fiance his checkbook to pay his bills when we went to Saudi for Shield/Storm. Imagine his surprise when he returned to an empty bank account, evicted from his off post apartment and all his sh*t gone. ? 

• Haha 1