Zach Wilson incompletions highlights

k-met57

4 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

PFF considered that awful Zach pass at 2:05 to be a drop.

Trash site. 

Yeah, it wasn't a good pass.  But it also had a chance to be caught.  Honestly, I'm fairly sure Moore lost the ball in the sun because Metlife Stadium is trash.

1 hour ago, rtnelson said:

Yeah, it wasn't a good pass.  But it also had a chance to be caught.  Honestly, I'm fairly sure Moore lost the ball in the sun because Metlife Stadium is trash.

It doesn't show a good angle but I've watched it back on game pass. He did well to get a hand on it. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

It doesn't show a good angle but I've watched it back on game pass. He did well to get a hand on it. 

That's fair, I'm not sure I've seen the back angle on the all-22 because I don't recall anyone doing film review taking a second look at that one.  Without seeing it I'll have to defer to your judgement on it.  Luckily he nailed that same route on his very next throw so it wasn't devastating.  We were all still pushing the yips talk at the time for a reason, missed gimme throws like that.