Jets Next Playoff Appearance Will Be…

Ray Ryan

Going to be tough as the AFC is pretty loaded.

Burrow, Allen, Herbert, and Mahomes are going nowhere. The Ravens will also be in the mix when Lamar Jackson gets healthy. 

Indy, TN, Vegas, NE, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, and Miami are all well ahead of the Jets.

I’d feel better if the Jets were in the NFC. The big QBs (Rodgers, Wilson, Brady, Stafford) are older. Also there are a few more dog sh*t teams (WFT, Lions, Bears, Giants, Panthers). 

38 minutes ago, Dcat said:

I said the same thing when my daughter was 4 yrs old.  That was 25 years ago. 

but @New York Mick ,  she graduated college with honors, is a huge success in a Fortune 100 medical device company, and gave us our first wonderful grandchild!  I'll take that over the f'king Jets any day.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

2022, or the hot seat for the whole leadership group (JD first and foremost).

We have all the assets needed to make a competitive playoff run in 2022.  

My expectations are a minimum of 8 wins and a chance to make the playoffs headed  into the last 2 weeks of the season 

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

2022, or the hot seat for the whole leadership group (JD first and foremost).

We have all the assets needed to make a competitive playoff run in 2022.  

Jets will not make the playoffs next year. But hopefully they draft well and add a couple good free agents. If we get to 7 or 8 wins I’d be happy with that progress.

2023 would be the earliest possibility imo. And if we’re not in by 2023 then jd and saleh will probably be sh*t canned and then we start to rebuild again. 

Just now, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

Jets will not make the playoffs next year. But hopefully they draft well and add a couple good free agents. If we get to 7 or 8 wins I’d be happy with that progress.

2023 would be the earliest possibility imo. And if we’re not in by 2023 then jd and saleh will probably be sh*t canned and then we start to rebuild again. 

Yea, if the Jets don’t make it back to the playoffs by 2023, JD and Saleh will be gone. 
and they need to show big progress next year. I’m looking for them to double their wins again (8 wins)