Jump to content

So the last time the Pats were humiliated in the post season


More Cowbell
 Share

Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

I believe it was against Denver in the SB and they fired the the OL  coach. So whose head will roll on Monday?

Two AFC teams in the SB?  How?

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Greensleeves said:

I think you me Da'Bears. The Pats weren't such a hated team then and were big underdogs.

Tony Eason at QB, they got smacked around all game.  

Seemed like the crowning indignity was the Refrigerator Perrys TD with everyone having a laugh fest over it

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The 2010 season divisional game at Foxboro against the Jets(January 16, 2011). The Jets sent the #1 seed Pats packing only a few weeks after the Jets were embarrassed 45-3 at Foxboro. No one gave the Jets a chance. I believe Brady cried like a little biatch after that game.🤣

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Tony Eason at QB, they got smacked around all game.  

Seemed like the crowning indignity was the Refrigerator Perrys TD with everyone having a laugh fest over it

Interesting parallel to last night. Pats have Tony Eason II at QB now, and Allen's last TD was to an eligible backup rookie OT.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, section314 said:

Interesting parallel to last night. Pats have Tony Eason II at QB now, and Allen's last TD was to an eligible backup rookie OT.

I didnt think of it that way but thanks, youre exactly right.  Especially the Mac Jones and Eason comparison.  I remember sitting in my seats at GS the first time he played against us and the difference between a QB with an adequate or better arm and Tonys arm was apparent right away.  It definitely makes a difference on passes

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Sorry, Championship game. I mean you should have figured this was a mistake. 

I was kidding.  We all screw up, god knows how many times I've done the same

 But nice attempt to turn your mistake on me

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

I didnt think of it that way but thanks, youre exactly right.  Especially the Mac Jone and Eason comparison.  I remember sitting in my seats at GS the first time he played against us and the difference between a QB with an adequate or better arm and Tonys arm was apparent right away.  It definitely makes a difference on passes

Me too. I remember a play, I think it was Irving Fryar, had like 8 yards on one of our DB's, and Eason barely reached our trailing DB.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, section314 said:

Me too. I remember a play, I think it was Irving Fryar, had like 8 yards on one of our DB's, and Eason barely reached our trailing DB.

Exactly the play that comes to mind!  And a few sideline passes that he floated that shouldnt have floated

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, FRANKPAGS said:

The 2010 season divisional game at Foxboro against the Jets(January 16, 2011). The Jets sent the #1 seed Pats packing only a few weeks after the Jets were embarrassed 45-3 at Foxboro. No one gave the Jets a chance. I believe Brady cried like a little biatch after that game.🤣

 

DCB38B6F-CC7D-4995-985D-93CE3ECE7586.jpeg

  • Upvote 3
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Yeah, no problem. Don't ever change. 

Now run away and blame the others who noted your mistake and point a finger at them, you know not just me. 

This exchange sure proves you havent, lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Cheating duh! 
 

 

3DDD7F91-87A7-4077-9568-90CD21EB6540.gif

This gif sickens me.  Disregarding the obviously disgusting morsel he devours, the way he chews it is simply diabolical. He looks up right before eating it, checking to make sure he won’t get caught due to the blatant no food or drink policy, chewing quickly to hide the evidence.  He doesn’t care. Short, quick bites, reminiscent of the passes Brady threw in his offense all those years.  Immediately scanning the field through his binoculars, concocting his next method of cheating no doubt.  Overall a completely uncanny process and tell tale signs of a scumbag.  The league should have stepped in here and taken more picks away.  I hate Bill Belichick.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

This gif sickens me.  Disregarding the obviously disgusting morsel he devours, the way he chews it is simply diabolical. He looks up right before eating it, checking to make sure he won’t get caught due to the blatant no food or drink policy, chewing quickly to hide the evidence.  He doesn’t care. Short, quick bites, reminiscent of the passes Brady threw in his offense all those years.  Immediately scanning the field through his binoculars, concocting his next method of cheating no doubt.  Overall a completely uncanny process and tell tale signs of a scumbag.  The league should have stepped in here and taken more picks away.  I hate Bill Belichick.

I feel like I owe you an apology. Sorry 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BRONX DUDE said:

CAN WE EVER PRODUCE A GAME LIKE THE BILLS DID TODAY??????????

Watch our first game against the Bills…or the second game against the Pats. Of course we can produce such a game. We are just on the wrong end, that’s all. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

This gif sickens me.  Disregarding the obviously disgusting morsel he devours, the way he chews it is simply diabolical. He looks up right before eating it, checking to make sure he won’t get caught due to the blatant no food or drink policy, chewing quickly to hide the evidence.  He doesn’t care. Short, quick bites, reminiscent of the passes Brady threw in his offense all those years.  Immediately scanning the field through his binoculars, concocting his next method of cheating no doubt.  Overall a completely uncanny process and tell tale signs of a scumbag.  The league should have stepped in here and taken more picks away.  I hate Bill Belichick.

This is actually  funny. BB can't  even eat a potato  chip without pissing someone off

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...