So the last time the Pats were humiliated in the post season

24 minutes ago, Greensleeves said:

I think you me Da'Bears. The Pats weren't such a hated team then and were big underdogs.

Tony Eason at QB, they got smacked around all game.  

Seemed like the crowning indignity was the Refrigerator Perrys TD with everyone having a laugh fest over it

• Upvote 1

The 2010 season divisional game at Foxboro against the Jets(January 16, 2011). The Jets sent the #1 seed Pats packing only a few weeks after the Jets were embarrassed 45-3 at Foxboro. No one gave the Jets a chance. I believe Brady cried like a little biatch after that game.?

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

10 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Tony Eason at QB, they got smacked around all game.  

Seemed like the crowning indignity was the Refrigerator Perrys TD with everyone having a laugh fest over it

Interesting parallel to last night. Pats have Tony Eason II at QB now, and Allen's last TD was to an eligible backup rookie OT.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, section314 said:

Interesting parallel to last night. Pats have Tony Eason II at QB now, and Allen's last TD was to an eligible backup rookie OT.

I didnt think of it that way but thanks, youre exactly right.  Especially the Mac Jones and Eason comparison.  I remember sitting in my seats at GS the first time he played against us and the difference between a QB with an adequate or better arm and Tonys arm was apparent right away.  It definitely makes a difference on passes

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

I didnt think of it that way but thanks, youre exactly right.  Especially the Mac Jone and Eason comparison.  I remember sitting in my seats at GS the first time he played against us and the difference between a QB with an adequate or better arm and Tonys arm was apparent right away.  It definitely makes a difference on passes

Me too. I remember a play, I think it was Irving Fryar, had like 8 yards on one of our DB's, and Eason barely reached our trailing DB.

• Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, section314 said:

Me too. I remember a play, I think it was Irving Fryar, had like 8 yards on one of our DB's, and Eason barely reached our trailing DB.

Exactly the play that comes to mind!  And a few sideline passes that he floated that shouldnt have floated

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, FRANKPAGS said:

The 2010 season divisional game at Foxboro against the Jets(January 16, 2011). The Jets sent the #1 seed Pats packing only a few weeks after the Jets were embarrassed 45-3 at Foxboro. No one gave the Jets a chance. I believe Brady cried like a little biatch after that game.?

DCB38B6F-CC7D-4995-985D-93CE3ECE7586.jpeg

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

43 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Cheating duh! 

3DDD7F91-87A7-4077-9568-90CD21EB6540.gif

This gif sickens me.  Disregarding the obviously disgusting morsel he devours, the way he chews it is simply diabolical. He looks up right before eating it, checking to make sure he won’t get caught due to the blatant no food or drink policy, chewing quickly to hide the evidence.  He doesn’t care. Short, quick bites, reminiscent of the passes Brady threw in his offense all those years.  Immediately scanning the field through his binoculars, concocting his next method of cheating no doubt.  Overall a completely uncanny process and tell tale signs of a scumbag.  The league should have stepped in here and taken more picks away.  I hate Bill Belichick.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

This gif sickens me.  Disregarding the obviously disgusting morsel he devours, the way he chews it is simply diabolical. He looks up right before eating it, checking to make sure he won’t get caught due to the blatant no food or drink policy, chewing quickly to hide the evidence.  He doesn’t care. Short, quick bites, reminiscent of the passes Brady threw in his offense all those years.  Immediately scanning the field through his binoculars, concocting his next method of cheating no doubt.  Overall a completely uncanny process and tell tale signs of a scumbag.  The league should have stepped in here and taken more picks away.  I hate Bill Belichick.

I feel like I owe you an apology. Sorry 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

This is actually  funny. BB can't  even eat a potato  chip without pissing someone off