So the last time the Pats were humiliated in the post season

More Cowbell

8 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

I love watching the empire of evil lose.  The world seems a bit brighter for some reason.

I recall the Bills winning the divison these past two years. I don't care about the past. Presently, the Bills are public enemy no. 1 as far as I'm concerned.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

Sorry, Championship game. I mean you should have figured this was a mistake. 

I think I remember that game; did Sterling Sharp (or his brother) go on TV on the sidelines and say something about the Pats getting killed they need to send in reinforcements or something?

30 minutes ago, bostonmajet said:

I think I remember that game; did Sterling Sharp (or his brother) go on TV on the sidelines and say something about the Pats getting killed they need to send in reinforcements or something?

All I remember is it seemed like Von Miller was part of Tom's uniform. 

9 hours ago, FRANKPAGS said:

The 2010 season divisional game at Foxboro against the Jets(January 16, 2011). The Jets sent the #1 seed Pats packing only a few weeks after the Jets were embarrassed 45-3 at Foxboro. No one gave the Jets a chance. I believe Brady cried like a little biatch after that game.🤣

I remember Pats players whining about jets players being classless and being so happy and celebrating. This after they ran up the score on the jets earlier in the season