Should the Jets consider OBJ this offseason?

RSJ

There is no recent speculation on this this that I have read - but I do think this is worth considering for the Jets. He will probably be less expensive than other alternatives and he would probably take a one or two year deal. Also there may be added motivation for him being across town from the Giants. During this season I didnt want any part of him - but I now think signing OBJ this offseason to a short one or two year deal makes a lot of sense for both sides. Whats everyones thoughts on this?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Thumb Down 1

12 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Same people that wanted to give Mimsy 100 chances say no to obj.

Same people that are lusting after metcalfe say no to obj

I say yes though I think he stays with the rams

obj is not near the problem people make him out to be.

Wrong. Mims is a joke. Trade back from Claypool for Baylors version of Stephen Hill. 

Jeezus

1 hour ago, RSJ said:

There is no recent speculation on this this that I have read - but I do think this is worth considering for the Jets. He will probably be less expensive than other alternatives and he would probably take a one or two year deal. Also there may be added motivation for him being across town from the Giants. During this season I didnt want any part of him - but I now think signing OBJ this offseason to a short one or two year deal makes a lot of sense for both sides. Whats everyones thoughts on this?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

NO.

That was easy.