I dont care what anyone says, Brady truly is the GOAT

hawk

As a Grown Ass "Man" crying like a little girl.

If my kids ever acted like he does I would beat the sh*t out of them (not literally).

My distaste for Tom Brady has nothing to do with how he plays football, he is pretty good at that. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1

15 minutes ago, hawk said:

If my kids ever acted like he does I would beat the sh*t out of them (not literally).

My distaste for Tom Brady has nothing to do with how he plays football, he is pretty at that. 

I find it interesting that you find him pretty :-)

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, hawk said:

My distaste for Tom Brady has nothing to do with how he plays football, he is pretty at that. 

Oooh my knee my knee how dare you touch me one does not touch Tom Brady! 

• Sympathy 1

All I can say is it's a good thing we had Vinny T and what, Glenn Foley? so there was no need to take a 4th round flyer on a kid from Michigan who could never outright win the starting role there but had prototypical size.  Instead we let him go by 6 times until BB, who was working with a #1 draft pick QB, could get him for sh*ts-n-gigglez...

14 minutes ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

Bucs couldn’t even make the playoffs without Brady. It’s still impressive, especially considering his age.

Winston threw for 33 TD and over 5100 yards with the same team. Like I said a stacked team but lacking in the QB department. Even with all that it is impressive at his age. But let’s not make it like he went to the Jets and won the SB

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

He’s a cyborg, skynet’s eventual domination will be a direct result of his. 

He'll be the first to have Neuralink plugged into his brain and pay some hackers to program it so that he plays in to his 50s. 

That's when Skynet connects to him via wifi and he becomes the face of the robot apocalypse. 

Jets fans real nightmare. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Origen said:

All I can say is it's a good thing we had Vinny T and what, Glenn Foley? so there was no need to take a 4th round flyer on a kid from Michigan who could never outright win the starting role there but had prototypical size.  Instead we let him go by 6 times until BB, who was working with a #1 draft pick QB, could get him for sh*ts-n-gigglez...

Not sure, but this could be the worst take ever. 

58 minutes ago, JTJet said:

He'll be the first to have Neuralink plugged into his brain and pay some hackers to program it so that he plays in to his 50s. 

That's when Skynet connects to him via wifi and he becomes the face of the robot apocalypse. 

Jets fans real nightmare. 

Some hacker? It’s Tom Freaking Brady. Be Elliot from Mr. Robot. Book it. TB010011

Take away the roughing the Brady rule and if they let DB's play like they did in the 80's and 90's, Brady is at the low end of the top 10 QB's of all time. 

I'm not referring to cheap shots, head shots or anything of the sort either - I'm glad they cleaned a lot of that up.  I'm talking about QB's having to fear tough legal shots, and DB's being able to play aggressively without these ticky tack pass interference calls.

Put him in that era and he's behind Montana, Marino, Young, and Elway.  Maybe another 1 or 2 I'm not thinking of at the moment.