IK did not sucker punch Geno

AFJF

20 hours ago, bostonmajet said:

What, you mean that the media and alike who have been telling us that IK sucker punched him was wrong all along? I cannot believe people with 'sources' could get a story wrong. :-)

Well when the HC of the team said he “sucker punched” him what exactly should those media report?

2 hours ago, redlichtie said:

Well when the HC of the team said he “sucker punched” him what exactly should those media report?

Of course - I am just commenting about another thread where I am frustrated with the ease the media makes stuff up or gets it wrong - then fans infer based on that to call it fact.

I probably broke like 5 JN rules with that alone. I was just trying to show 'things we know' we often don't know even when getting them from HC. I was very clumsy ...

• Upvote 1

Anyone of us put in that position in any life situation and any man with any self respect would have done the same thing to Geno QB or not. You can’t get punked like that in front of your teammates friends or family lest you lose respect of your squad. Geno deserved it 100%