Today in Jets History - 01/17

1 minute ago, slimjasi said:

Great memory 

I actually thought we were going to the SB for a second that year when we were up 17-6 in Indy 

Yea I think it was a bomb to Braylon Edward that put us up 17-6? That sco*re actually made you believe it was happening. The whole week leading up it was like - ehhhh - probably no shot but that's why they play the game. What happened after was gut wrenching.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Yea I think it was a bomb to Braylon Edward that put us up 17-6? That sco*re actually made you believe it was happening. The whole week leading up it was like - ehhhh - probably no shot but that's why they play the game. What happened after was gut wrenching.

Also a nice TD pass to Keller. The Colt TD right before the half hurt, but the worst was when Shonn Greene went out early in the 3rd Q. We were running the ball down their throats. Changed everything.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

It was the TD pass to Keller at the goal line and then a FG that put us up 17-6. The Braylon TD was our first score.

But yes. the rest of that game was SO deflating

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

It was the TD pass to Keller at the goal line and then a FG that put us up 17-6. The Braylon TD was our first score.

But yes. the rest of that game was SO deflating

Hopefully the next time the Jets make it to the CC they will be able to seal the game.

Man, I'm so sick of losing

• Upvote 1