Buffalo @ KC (-2.5)

slimjasi

Chiefs are the better team right now. The Bills had a hard time with the worst defense in the league for 3 quarters in week 18. Sure, they took out the Patriots in brilliant fashion, but the Bills have been wildly inconsistent. Plus, if they have to punt once they're screwed.

Chiefs by 7+. I don't see the Bills winning in KC twice

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Hex said:

Chiefs are the better team right now. The Bills had a hard time with the worst defense in the league for 3 quarters in week 18. Sure, they took out the Patriots in brilliant fashion, but the Bills have been wildly inconsistent. Plus, if they have to punt once they're screwed.

Chiefs by 7+. I don't see the Bills winning in KC twice

Interesting. 

I don't know. The Bills have the number 1 defense in the league + Josh Allen. That's a pretty good combo. 

Also, while the Bills "only" won 11 games, they had a +194 point differential (Best in the NFL) and beat KC in KC earlier in the year. 

Also, the line suggests that the Bills might be a smidge better on a neutral field. Maybe. 

Having said all of that - I worry about the Bills letting down after the emotional win over NE

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Biggs said:

Bills.  The contract and marriage seem to have taken some of Mahomes Mojo.  

I live in kc and am a jet fan.  imagine my Sunday’s.  They being said he just threw for 400 and 5’tds.   Not sure you watched the game.

Bills defense is overrated. They're good at eliminating big plays [although that's hard against KC when White is done for the season] but they do struggle to apply QB pressure consistently. If they could generate a consistent pass rush on Mahomes I'd like our chances but I don't see that happening.

Allen can't be expected to play like he did last week every week and I don't think he will. Even 1 int could be enough to screw you against this Chiefs team. It looks like the kind of game that could potentially get away from them really quickly if they're not totally focussed and mistake free.

38 minutes ago, Ghost420 said:

Ya he looked terrible vs the steelers

The Steelers aren't a good football team.   23rd ranked D, 24th ranked O.  Good HC who knows how to make games ugly and shorten them up.  This was a complete mismatch.  

Mahomes is an elite NFL QB.  He had a significantly worse year this year than his previous 3 as a starter.  Down in QBR, YPA, YPC, TD's and up in INT's.   Great QB not in the conversation this year as an MVP. 

He was Michael Jordan for a couple of years.   Michael Jordan was MJ every year.  

My gut is telling me the home team wins, KC is a tough place to play but that Bills D is ridiculous.  

In comparison, passing D.  It's a canyon size gap, however, their offensive passing is very similar.

Bills
530 297 56 5.7 2771 12 19 65.3 138 26 31 6 73T 42

Chiefs
610 401 65.7 7.3 4273 27 15 92 209 34.3 52 13 72T 31

Running Defense.  A little closer but neither team runs the ball very well, Bills with the advantage as they run it better than the Chiefs. 

Bills
442 1866 4.2 19 12 4 76T 108 24.4 7

Chiefs
419 1999 4.8 15 11 1 47T 121 28.9 10

Advantage Bills but the Arrowhead/Mahomes factor is real.  I'd take the Chiefs.