Fitzmagic Is Different (Still Don't Want Him Back)

mebunn

Fitzmagic is Awesome and I'd take him back in a second! He is exactly the backup quarterback ZW needs. Not Joe f****** Flacco- 

Fitz has played for more teams than any QB ever in the national Football League. He's played in every conceivable offensive system. If you want a guy with experience to mentor your young QB look up at the picture of him. He looks like a damn Jedi Knight.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Fitzmagic is Awesome and I'd take him back in a second! He is exactly the backup quarterback ZW needs. Not Joe f****** Flacco- 

Fitz has played for more teams than any QB ever in the national Football League. He's played in every conceivable offensive system. If you want a guy with experience to mentor your young QB look up at the picture of him. He looks like a damn Jedi Knight.

Do you not remember the vicious Fitz cycle? 

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

20 minutes ago, Warfish said:

My favorite Jets QB since Pennington, albeit only here briefly.  

Shame 2016 was completely mismanaged by the front office, and the team started the injury-plagued loss-of-all-hands style we continue to live in today.

That was a good team and a good year to be a Jets fan. They were a lot of fun. It was definitely genuine.

• Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

There is a reason he has played for so many teams. Hint - it's not because he's good.  I can't stand him. He is terrible.  Not one single solitary playoff appearance in his long and incredibly sub mediocre career.  Teams move on from him faster than crap through a goose. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

There is a reason he has played for so many teams. Hint - it's not because he's good.  I can't stand him. He is terrible.  Not one single solitary playoff appearance in his long and incredibly sub mediocre career.  Teams move on from him faster than crap through a goose. 

That's because he is the definition of a backup. He is great when filling in for injured QBs, but when you give him the starting job he craps the bed.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Hex said:

That's because he is the definition of a backup. He is great when filling in for injured QBs, but when you give him the starting job he craps the bed.

I feel like Fitz is somewhere in between backup and starter.

He’s had plenty of failure as a starter, but also had fleeting success here and there.

He’s an elite backup, that’s for sure. Just never quite had the talent to be a longterm starter. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Fitzmagic is Awesome 

1 hour ago, AFJF said:

Dude knows how to enjoy life.  A lot of folks find that upsetting.  I think it's cool.

1 hour ago, Larz said:

He’s having more fun than most lol

Exactly. The dude had made a fortune, doesn’t take himself too seriously and is clearly having a great time living life. 

9 minutes ago, Hex said:

Over and over and over.  I would not be surprised if he has started more games than any other QB in the NFL without a playoff appearance. The ultimate QB loser.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

Over and over and over.  I would not be surprised if he has started more games than any other QB in the NFL without a playoff appearance. The ultimate QB loser.

Probably a fair call. He's played 166 games in his career (147 starts). Has a lifetime record of 59-87-1, despite throwing for 34,990 yards and 223 touchdowns (also has 169 interceptions). He was 13-14 in his two seasons with the Jets. His 10-6 season with the Jets in 2015 is the only time in his career that he has had a winning season (played three games for the Buccaneers in 2017, and went 2-1, but that was as backup to Winston).

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Fitz could mentor LeFleur

4 hours ago, dcJet said:

Thank you Fitz for that incredible season.  Thank you for that win at home against the Cheaters.. We all remember that throw to Decker.. that moment... was just... fantastic.  

And thank you Fitz for throwing 5 interceptions against Buffalo that cost us a playoff spot 

Fitzpatrick is a terrible QB 

9 hours ago, Aussie Jet said:

Probably a fair call. He's played 166 games in his career (147 starts). Has a lifetime record of 59-87-1, despite throwing for 34,990 yards and 223 touchdowns (also has 169 interceptions). He was 13-14 in his two seasons with the Jets. His 10-6 season with the Jets in 2015 is the only time in his career that he has had a winning season (played three games for the Buccaneers in 2017, and went 2-1, but that was as backup to Winston).

Didn’t he take the bills to the playoffs, earning him a 90 million dollar contract? Thought I remembered something like that