Please forward this to board of directors of the nfl teams

Maxman

17 hours ago, Maxman said:

So we get email to the site, I have posted a bunch of it before and often it is entertaining.  Here is one that was sent to us and legit email addresses for a bunch of teams.  Found it funny and wanted to share.

Subject:  Please forward this to board of directors of the nfl teams This matter needs to be addressed at the next nfl owners meeting (thank you and have a great day)

Hi I am a die hard raiders fan 

Now last night the refs did many bad calls that cost us the playoffs and game. And to be honest this has been going on for many years with many teams (because of bad refs calls it costs many teams the playoffs elimination) and we already know there is no way to compensate a team because a game cannot be re done.

However I’m asking that in the next upcoming NFL owners meeting that a new rule should be if a NFL team is eliminated from the playoffs because of a bad refs call that the team should be awarded top first round pick in the next upcoming draft.

Thank you for your time and have a great day

Sport Mma GIF by UFC

• Haha 1

On 1/18/2022 at 12:38 AM, Maxman said:

Your team goes 0 and 17 but you have to watch the playoffs hoping the refs don't screw up and give a 15 and 2 team your pick. This is great.

wow, I've never read a statement that sums up what it feels like to be a Jets fan so accurately and succinctly.