I'm warming up to Hamilton. Did someone say he might move to LB?

HighPitch

This would be an awful pick but won't surprise me if we make it.  Can't go letting the head coach and his prize defense get embarrassed again.

If they do pick him he would have to be in the running for defensive rookie of the year and be a pro bowler every year there after and not get hurt for it to be a good pick.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Copernicus said:
I also am leaning more to Kyle Hamilton at #4

Was against this pick, but listening to knowledgeable YouTube Jets content (and not the beat writers) has got me rethinking this point . When you have an opportunity to draft a player that experts are saying is the best in the last 20 years you do it in a heartbeat. Hamilton could change the way that our defense plays and is so valuable because he can play almost anywhere. Being versatile seems to be right up Joe Douglas is alley. Love this pick at 4 even without a trade down.

The defense sucked this year, and a player like Hamilton can be a transformational guy that can help the defense become respectable.  If the Jets get him at #4, I would say that the other 3 picks between 10 and 38 should be a wide receiver, offensive lineman, and edge rusher.  

If we could get 4 starters in these 4 picks, then the team is instantly significantly improved.  Get a linebacker, tight end with the next 2 picks, and then you have the opportunity to plug in most of the holes of need, assuming they all work out.  

It starts with the defense unfortunately, because the Jets are not winning anything if they don't make significant upgrades to that unit.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

This would be an awful pick but won't surprise me if we make it.  Can't go letting the head coach and his prize defense get embarrassed again.

If they do pick him he would have to be in the running for defensive rookie of the year and be a pro bowler every year there after and not get hurt for it to be a good pick.

It's happened.  Here.

https://www.deseret.com/1988/12/28/18789503/mcmillan-named-defensive-rookie-of-year

1 minute ago, Alka said:

The defense sucked this year, and a player like Hamilton can be a transformational guy that can help the defense become respectable.  If the Jets get him at #4, I would say that the other 3 picks between 10 and 38 should be a wide receiver, offensive lineman, and edge rusher.  

If we could get 4 starters in these 4 picks, then the team is instantly significantly improved.  Get a linebacker, tight end with the next 2 picks, and then you have the opportunity to plug in most of the holes of need, assuming they all work out.  

It starts with the defense unfortunately, because the Jets are not winning anything if they don't make significant upgrades to that unit.

Pretty much agree with one counterpoint.

Given our drastic pit of absolute emptiness at TE, I think going TE at one of the 2nd round picks is pretty compelling.  We can certainly land one of the top 2-3 guys there while in round 3, we are probably picking from the next group down (and we might need 2).

If Dean or Lloyd somehow drop to #35 then I'm all for it, but beyond those two, I'm not sure LB in the 2nd round excites me as much as TE.  

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Seriously, why?

If we end up drafting a mediocre edge rusher - that has no real game impact but get a top flight LB (on a team sorely lacking at LB) wouldn't that still be the better move.

1 hour ago, xJayce said:

I think the challenge with simply evaluating the rank at which a player is taken is that this year, there appear to be no QBs or skill players in the top 5 range.

In past drafts, you'd expect something like 2-3 of QB / RB taken in the top 10, with an Edge, maybe a WR, maybe an OT to round out the top 5. We're not seeing that this year (at this point anyways). That pushes prospects to be picked earlier given the weaker talent. 

From what I've seen, this year, we're expecting possibly no QBs in the top 5, and maybe 2 in the top 10 (when was the last time that happened!?). No WR or RB in the top 5, maybe 1 or 2 in the top 10. 

Just taking a look at Walterfootball right now, they have two mock drafts going (Walter's and Charlie's). In Charlie's mock we have, in the top 10:

• 5 defensive linemen
  • 3 offensive linemen
  • 1 CB
  • 1 WR

This feels like a very atypical draft. Safety at 4 is not necessarily too high a pick, it's that the lack of higher level talent at premium positions is pushing higher level talent at less important positions higher up the draftboards.

That being said, I do not believe safety should be the pick given how much the team needs help in other positions.

The Jets need a transformational player at #4 for the pick to be worth it.  If Hamilton is not that player, then I agree he should not be the pick.  I just don't know enough about him to comment either way.  

The transformational picks seem to be the 2 edge rushers and Evan Neal, the tackle.  

Who is good enough to be the 4th overall pick, and whomever it is, that player needs to be one that tends not to get injured a lot.  Is Stingley that guy?  I have my doubts.  Another tackle or guard?  Karlaftis?  I just don't know.

• Upvote 1

It's remarkable that not one poster named any players that could be signed in free agency yet everyone has an opinion on who to draft at #4 and #10.  What if Douglas signs Justin Reid at safety?  Then it won't be Hamilton.  What if he signs Allen Robinson AND Michael Gallup?  Then it won't be Burks at #10.

Everyone seems to think if we don't get Thibs or Hutchinson we won't get an impactful edge.  That's nonsense.  Tampa Bay took the fourth best tackle two years ago and he's the best of the group.  So many are wringing their hands and/or clutching their pearls because we're at #4 instead of #1/#2.  

Bottom line...if Douglas nails this draft (and free agency) we will be fine.  Cam Thomas in the second could become the best edge of the group.  Most think that whatever order Mel Kiper rates prospects is the exact order of their NFL production.  That NEVER happens.

• Upvote 1

I’m of the opinion that the Jets need to come away with2 high end talents.  Pro Bowl type players.  I don’t really care what position.

In a perfect world we’d be adding those type of players at “premium” positions.  That may not be possible.  I don’t agree on some of the assessments of individual players, but that is besides the point.

Here is the scenario I keep walking through in my head.  I’m not using these comps in saying player X reminds of player Y, but comparing them from a career success/accomplishment Standpoint.

if you could walk away this draft with a safety who has as good of a career as say Harrison Smith and a Center who has as good of a career as Nick Mangold, would you say yes to that at 4 and 10?

Or if the alternative is grab a DE who has a similar type career as Shaun Ellis and a receiver who has a career like Robert Woods?

What is more valuable to the Jets right now.  A great player at “non-premium” position or a good player at a “premium” position

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, nycdan said:

Pretty much agree with one counterpoint.

Given our drastic pit of absolute emptiness at TE, I think going TE at one of the 2nd round picks is pretty compelling.  We can certainly land one of the top 2-3 guys there while in round 3, we are probably picking from the next group down (and we might need 2).

If Dean or Lloyd somehow drop to #35 then I'm all for it, but beyond those two, I'm not sure LB in the 2nd round excites me as much as TE.  

The problem with what you're saying is the following:

1. The Jets signed Davis, the linebacker in the offseason to bolster the defense, and by all indications, he underperformed.

2. The Jets were extremely fortunate to get Quincy Williams, who was let go by the Jags, but as good as he was, I see him right now as a rotational backup player, not a #1 starter.

3. The Jets planted safeties/cornerbacks from college into the linebacker role this past season, and my personal opinion is that it did not work. (so far)

4. The Jets were just awful against the run this year, being around 31st or dead last in run defense.

5. The Jets were counting on Blake Cashman to be a starter at linebacker this past year, but he continued to get injured, and going forward, I don't see him making the team next season.

Linebacker is a desperate need IMHO, and if the Jets can get a solid starter from the 10th, 35th or 38th spot, I just don't see how they could pass it up.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I’m of the opinion that the Jets need to come away with2 high end talents.  Pro Bowl type players.  I don’t really care what position.

In a perfect world we’d be adding those type of players at “premium” positions.  That may not be possible.  I don’t agree on some of the assessments of individual players, but that is besides the point.

Here is the scenario I keep walking through in my head.  I’m not using these comps in saying player X reminds of player Y, but comparing them from a career success/accomplishment Standpoint.

if you could walk away this draft with a safety who has as good of a career as say Harrison Smith and a Center who has as good of a career as Nick Mangold, would you say yes to that at 4 and 10?

Or if the alternative is grab a DE who has a similar type career as Shaun Ellis and a receiver who has a career like Robert Woods?

What is more valuable to the Jets right now.  A great player at “non-premium” position or a good player at a “premium” position

I’ve warmed up only because I’m not sure of anyone else early.  I can see him playing LB and being the eventual replacement of CJ.   In this defense that is a PREMIUM position and makes the 4th pick not crazy.  

It doesn’t sound like teams are interested in moving up, so I agree they need to take a player who will be a long time starter.  

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

in concept i agree, but what happens with gms is that they wind up convincing themselves that taking leonard williams is better than taking a lower rated prospect at a more premium position.  if we knew lindenbaum would be mangold, then you take him.  but it's hard to bypass taking at a premium position at 10 to take a center or a safety.  evaluations are highly subjective and the rankings are very fluid.

19 minutes ago, Alka said:

The team needs to fix the offense first. Parts like safety can be drafted when you have a functioning team that scores points. The Jets do not have that. The only position that’s going to have an immediate tangible impact for the Jets defense is pass rusher. We are falling into the same trap that plagued previous GM’s. Going chalk to be safe when the team can’t score points is going to get Douglas fired.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Seriously, why?

If we end up drafting a mediocre edge rusher - that has no real game impact but get a top flight LB (on a team sorely lacking at LB) wouldn't that still be the better move.

Because I believe in positional value.

Now if your argument is that this player is guaranteed to be a 100% sure fire pro bowler who never gets hurt and all the other guys will stink then sure make the pick.

A good not great olineman, Wr, TE, pass rusher, CB, maybe even RB are more important than a good not great safety or lb.

1 minute ago, Matt39 said:

The team needs to fix the offense first. Parts like safety can be drafted when you have a functioning team that scores points. The Jets do not have that. The only position that’s going to have an immediate tangible impact for the Jets defense is pass rusher. We are falling into the same trap that plagued previous GM’s. Going chalk to be safe when the team can’t score points is going to get Douglas fired.

if the jets go D 2x in round 1 it should be 2 guys who can rush the passer.  no cb and no safety.  but at this point they should be drafting o and d balanced, given that they took 4 offensive players who are all starters last year.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

if the jets go D 2x in round 1 it should be 2 guys who can rush the passer.  no cb and no safety.  but at this point they should be drafting o and d balanced, given that they took 4 offensive players who are all starters last year.

Yeah the only way you can double dip on defense at 4 and 10 is if it’s edge rusher.

15 minutes ago, Alka said:

The problem with what you're saying is the following:

1. The Jets signed Davis, the linebacker in the offseason to bolster the defense, and by all indications, he underperformed.

2. The Jets were extremely fortunate to get Quincy Williams, who was let go by the Jags, but as good as he was, I see him right now as a rotational backup player, not a #1 starter.

3. The Jets planted safeties/cornerbacks from college into the linebacker role this past season, and my personal opinion is that it did not work. (so far)

4. The Jets were just awful against the run this year, being around 31st or dead last in run defense.

5. The Jets were counting on Blake Cashman to be a starter at linebacker this past year, but he continued to get injured, and going forward, I don't see him making the team next season.

Linebacker is a desperate need IMHO, and if the Jets can get a solid starter from the 10th, 35th or 38th spot, I just don't see how they could pass it up.

I just don't know if anyone not named Dean or Lloyd will be an improvement enough to warrant the pick versus the TEs likely to be available who will almost certainly be starters.  But I do see your point.

Have we given up on Nasirildeen and Sherwood as ever being productive?  I certainly haven't heard their names in a long time and Sherwood hit IR mid-season.

11 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

in concept i agree, but what happens with gms is that they wind up convincing themselves that taking leonard williams is better than taking a lower rated prospect at a more premium position.  if we knew lindenbaum would be mangold, then you take him.  but it's hard to bypass taking at a premium position at 10 to take a center or a safety.  evaluations are highly subjective and the rankings are very fluid.

I agree with what you are saying.  It’s all subjective if player X will be a 6 time pro bowl safety and Player Y is a 5 time all pro center.  But they have to trust their rankings at some point.

It’s just an interesting thought exercise.  There are no crystal balls unfortunately. But if you firmly believe you are getting two elite plays at Safety and Interior Offensive line, is that more, less or equal value to a pretty good but not elite DE and WR(or OT).    Not an easy decision for sure.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Augustiniak said:

it would be ironic to trade adams and then take a safety.  i just doubt it happens.  pass rushers, wr and maybe an OL again.

Yes, I thought the same way initially. But is the drop from Hutch and Thib is drastic and edge help would be similar at the top of the second round should we at least consider it?  Its kinda what's happened with Wilson IMO. Fans are hesitant to fully get on board because we just got burned by thinking that Sam was our guy when the reality is that it shouldn't make a difference because obviously they are two different players. Should we not draft a player who is predicted to be the best of all time at a position like safety because we just got burned by Adams? Seems to be a little short minded (and I am guilty also of it)

46 minutes ago, BurntDice said:

You can say the same about ol and wr. They can easily be filled in fa. I’d say that safety is a bigger need than right guard right now. There are no solid starters on the entire team that you can rely on for next year and there are 2 safety positions on the field. Major issue right there 

Yes but your less likely to get a top player and more likely to overpay just b/c of simple supply and demand.  It's also a less impactful position overall.  I don't disagree they need safeties I just don't agree with spending a top 10 pick on the position right now.

1 minute ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I agree with what you are saying.  It’s all subjective if player X will be a 6 time pro bowl safety and Player Y is a 5 time all pro center.  But they have to trust their rankings at some point.

It’s just an interesting thought exercise.  There are no crystal balls unfortunately. But if you firmly believe you are getting two elite plays at Safety and Interior Offensive line, is that more, less or equal value to a pretty good but not elite DE and WR(or OT).    Not an easy decision for sure.

with prior jet gms, i would fully expect picks like hamilton, a cb or a run stuffing DL.  with douglas i have more faith he gets the positional value in rounds 1 and 2.  edge seems increasingly inevitable at 4 but 10 is different and i fully expect him to try and trade out.  in fairness the D desparately needs playmakers and speed in the front 7 as much as the offense needs wrs.  

3 hours ago, Copernicus said:

Looking at multiple mock drafts there seems to be a real good chance that worthy edge rushers will be there at the top of the second round.

This reminds me of 2020 and "there will be #1 WR prospects available for us in the 2nd".

We got Mims.

Kyle Hamilton is considered the best safety to come out in 20 years. I read one article that believes he is the top prospect ever at the position.

Oh, he's generational, eh?

It is an interesting argument at least

It's hard to see taking a chance on a Safety being worthy of pick #4.  

Going Safety, again, in the top 10, while top-tier edge prospects are on the Board would feel very Jetsy to me.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, drsamuel84 said:

Yes but your less likely to get a top player and more likely to overpay just b/c of simple supply and demand.  It's also a less impactful position overall.  I don't disagree they need safeties I just don't agree with spending a top 10 pick on the position right now.

Earl Thomas in SEA disagrees. Without him that D would have been drastically different 

9 minutes ago, Copernicus said:

Should we not draft a player who is predicted to be the best of all time at a position like safety because we just got burned by Adams?

Sorry if you have already posted it, but can you provide the link to whomever is predicting him to be the best Safety of all time.

11 minutes ago, Copernicus said:

Yes, I thought the same way initially. But is the drop from Hutch and Thib is drastic and edge help would be similar at the top of the second round should we at least consider it?  Its kinda what's happened with Wilson IMO. Fans are hesitant to fully get on board because we just got burned by thinking that Sam was our guy when the reality is that it shouldn't make a difference because obviously they are two different players. Should we not draft a player who is predicted to be the best of all time at a position like safety because we just got burned by Adams? Seems to be a little short minded (and I am guilty also of it)

the problem with taking guys high in the first round at non premium positions when you think he's a 'green jacket player' is that it rarely happens and you usually wind up at taking a slightly above average player or a very good player at a non premium position who you won't want to pay mega bucks to anyway.  

3 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Have you seen tape that supports this claim ? I see a very good player ... but not ed reed.

.... Richard Todd, Ken OBrien, Chad Pennington, Mark Sanchez, Genope, Sam Darnold ...

I'd be lying if I said I was an expert at breaking down tape and truly understanding what would make a player a potential HOFer or not. I have watched (maybe like you) highlights on Youtube, read some mock draft reports, watched an occasional Notre Dame game, ect. I do like what I see. I also listen to a lot of different content and respect guys like Green-Bean and Joe Blewett of Jets X Factor and they both make a strong argument in favor of Hamilton. There are also multiple articles that support that Hamilton is more special at his position of safety than others at theirs. If there is one, great safety, one great LB, a few really good Wrs, IOL,  and a few really good edge rushers in this draft is it worth trying to fill those positions strategically with safety and Lb at #4 and #10 and because there are more edge rushers, IOL, and Wrs take the next best at the top of the second round? Man, Joe Douglas has a lot to unravel. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

3 hours ago, HighPitch said:

I thought I read that somewhere......

Either way, I really don't know that much about him but started watching a lot of tape last night. First off he is 6 4 220lbs. I remember someone saying that he would be used at LB in Salehs defense. Now I dont know if this is all bs or what but the dude has a frame for a quick LB. Watching his tape, man this kid can tackle. I'm talking the kind of tackling where he just needs to touch your foot with one hand and you immediately go down type tackle. I also noticed he is VERY good at watching the ball, zeroing in on the carrier and bee lining it quick and putting him down. He also did a ton of up front play. Honestly, he looked like a LB to me half the time.

So yea, this dude is elite as advertised. He may be the best player in the draft, or one of lets say one of 5 of the best regardless of position.

But I really really want a big WR like London/Burks. 

So, being that these edge guys are all being questioned, I would NOT mind (id love to trade down but....) taking Hamilton at 4 and Burks/London at 10 and using our first second on a 2nd tier pass rusher like jermaine Johnson the kid from FSU. I mean if thibs is gone, and hutch and the rest are big ? marks then why not.

Thoughts?

jack lambert was 6-4, 220. he did pretty well.  taylor was 6-3, 233.  he did pretty well. ted hendricks was 6-7. 220.  he did pretty well.  the pres is 6-1, 213.  the things is, can he cover a te?  adams couldn't do it and before him neither could darren lee.  with the 4 pick the jets need a real impact player. ed reed and polamalu were both shorter and lighter.

1 hour ago, Matt39 said:

This is why the Jets don’t draft well. Giving in to groupthink to draft a safety at 4. When October rolls around and the Jets can’t score points we’ll all be bellyaching over the draft. The disconnect between game performances and the draft is palpable with Jets fans. Douglas isn’t saving his job by taking a safety. Find an edge who will get sacks or a player who scores touchdowns and draft them at 4 and 10. That’s how you start winning games. 

Douglas isnt saving his job by overdrafting a WR at 4 either. 

You make it sound so easy in your post but if you actually research this draft class, after Thibs and maybe Hutch theres no edge worth taking. If resign Moses why are we taking another OT? 

You talked about groupthink, well rn the groupthink of Jets fans is under no circumstances can we take a S at 4 because we got burned with Adams. 

Idk what the answer is at 4 but if we take George ******* Klaftis instead of Hamilton I'll be furious

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, JiFapono said:

It's very early, the season isnt even over yet so there stands a lot to change between now and the draft.  I could see Kenny Pickett shooting up draft boards, if Matt Corral injury checks out, him too, so it's very hard to predict how the next 3 months play out especially before Free Agency starts.  That said, IMO there are at least 5 players worthy of the 4th overall pick as it stands today that all play premium positions that I would absolutely prioritize over safety: Thibs, Hutch, Neal, (maybe Ojabo), Ekwono and/or Andrew Booth/Derek Stingley - all top 10, all premium, all maximize value of the pick.

You also have to remember; they have 2 picks in the top of the 2nd.  Guys like Lewis Cine and Jaquan Brisker could be had, and I dont see them a huge fall off from Hamilton.

Add Jordan Battle and Brandon Joseph. Some good safeties to be had later. If Ojabo shows good numbers he would be an interesting pick. Karlaftis does seem a low 1st/high second round guy. I wouldn't dismiss Linderbaum from the pool at #4 even though that's a bit high for him, assuming Neal is gone.

4 minutes ago, nycdan said:

Have we given up on Nasirildeen and Sherwood as ever being productive?  I certainly haven't heard their names in a long time and Sherwood hit IR mid-season.

Isn't that the point?  We haven't heard their names in a long time, and we certainly haven't heard their names being called on the football field.  What happened to Nasirildeen?  Everyone said he was a steal where we got him, but nothing seemed to happen with him this past season.

I just don't know how the Jets go into next season without a top line linebacker.  Maybe free agency? I don't see how the linebackers the Jets have now are good enough.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, bgivs21 said:

You talked about groupthink, well rn the groupthink of Jets fans is under no circumstances can we take a S at 4 because we got burned with Adams. 

It's not Adams.  It's positional value.  Safety is not worth pick #4.

Looking at ESPN's 2022 Draft Class ranking, I see plenty of options for us at #4 and #10.

And I don't think Karlaftis is going #4 either tbf.

I won't lie, there is a part of me that would be very happy if we drafted Williams and Garrett Wilson at WR, paired those two with Davis and Moore, and actually tried to win games by scoring more points for once. :) If Zach Wilson couldn't succeed with that WR group, he'd never succeed, and we'd know it pretty quickly.

Ranked Player
NAME POS HT WT SCHOOL GRADEin.gif DRAFTED BY PK(OVR) OVR RANKin.gif
Aidan Hutchinson news_icon.gif DE   0 Michigan 94     1
Kayvon Thibodeauxnews_icon.gif DE   0 Oregon 94     2
Evan Nealnews_icon.gif OT   0 Alabama 94     3
Derek Stingley Jr.news_icon.gif CB 6'1" 195 LSU 94     4
Kyle Hamiltonnews_icon.gif S   0 Notre Dame 94     5
Jameson Williamsnews_icon.gif WR   0 Alabama 94     6
DeMarvin Lealnews_icon.gif DE   0 Texas A&M 93     7
Nakobe Deannews_icon.gif ILB   0 Georgia 93     8
Garrett Wilsonnews_icon.gif WR   0 Ohio State 92     9
Charles Crossnews_icon.gif OT 6'5" 310 Mississippi State 92     10
David Ojabonews_icon.gif OLB 6'5" 250 Michigan 92     11
Drake Londonnews_icon.gif WR   0 USC 92     12
Tyler Linderbaumnews_icon.gif C 6'3" 290 Iowa 91     13
Travon Walkernews_icon.gif DE   0 Georgia 91     14
Ahmad Gardnernews_icon.gif CB 6'2" 188 Cincinnati 91     15
Kenny Pickett news_icon.gif QB   0 Pittsburgh 90     16
Matt Corralnews_icon.gif QB   0 Ole Miss 90     17
Devin Lloydnews_icon.gif ILB   0 Utah 90     18
George Karlaftisnews_icon.gif DE   0 Purdue 90     19
Roger McCreary news_icon.gif CB   0 Auburn 90     20
Ikem Ekwonunews_icon.gif OG 6'4" 320 NC State 90     21
Chris Olave news_icon.gif WR   0 Ohio State 90     22
Andrew Booth Jr.news_icon.gif CB   0 Clemson 90     23
Jahan Dotson news_icon.gif WR   0 Penn State 90     24
Kaiir Elamnews_icon.gif CB   0 Florida 90     25
Jordan Davis news_icon.gif DT   0 Georgia 90     26
Malik Willisnews_icon.gif QB   0 Liberty 89     27
Trevor Penningnews_icon.gif OT   0 Northern Iowa 89     28
Treylon Burksnews_icon.gif WR 6'3" 225 Arkansas 89     29
Trey McBride news_icon.gif TE   0 Colorado State 89     30
Cameron Thomasnews_icon.gif DE   0 San Diego State 88     31
Nicholas Petit-Frerenews_icon.gif OT   0 Ohio State 88     32

28 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I've thought about this with regards to Nakobe Dean at 10 as well...

He's a player who strikes me as a lock to be an absolute stud Pro Bowl caliber player. Do you want to use 10th overall on an off ball linebacker? Not in an ideal world. But is it better than gambling on a riskier proposition at a premium position...? Maybe.

I've said in other threads, not striking out with our first four picks is arguably more important than trying to hit homeruns.

• Upvote 4

22 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

the problem with taking guys high in the first round at non premium positions when you think he's a 'green jacket player' is that it rarely happens and you usually wind up at taking a slightly above average player or a very good player at a non premium position who you won't want to pay mega bucks to anyway.  

I haven't checked out any of their golf games to see how they will do come Masters season.