The GOAT Braxton Berrios speaks on time with Patriots & more in PMT interview

Patriot Killa

54 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Whole Foods?  C'mon now, that's ridiculous.

You need a good attitude to work at Whole Foods. 

He'll be working at Crump's Food Center in Linden, TX:

l.jpg

Crump's would only be able to give him part time work. 

I suppose that's right up his alley. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

Man oh man, alot of you are going to be mad when he signs with the Pats this offseason.

No B.S. was listening to an interview this morning, Pats beat guy, who said "the only thing the Pats really are missing is that Wes Welker/Julian Edelman type WR for Jones, but I think there will be options to get that in free agency".

:shock:

:-k

I hate to disagree with an actual NFL reporter, but after watching the patriots play last week, it seems like they may be missing more than a WR

3 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

I hate to disagree with an actual NFL reporter, but after watching the patriots play last week, it seems like they may be missing more than a WR

I don't think you've been paying much attention to "actual NFL reporters" lately.  They play XBox roughly 6x more than the time they spend "reporting" on NFL teams.  

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I don't think you've been paying much attention to "actual NFL reporters" lately.  They play XBox roughly 6x more than the time they spend "reporting" on NFL teams.  

Ah, the "Bryce Petty" method.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Ah, the "Bryce Petty" method.

Somewhere, in a different universe, a Jets fan that went to Baylor had a wet dream...

"Petty to Mims for the TD!!!!"

• Haha 1

The Pats have around $13 million in cap space without a ton of moves they can make, so even though he would be good in their offense, im not sure they can afford him.

His contract is going to be very interesting, im not sure 3 years and $15 is going to get it done.