WFT Coaching Decision

9 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

sounds familiar

Jets assistants that became great HCs is a short list. Belichick did but we didn’t fire him he quit. Pete Carrol failed as HC with us and Pats before becoming great much later. We never had a staff like that WFT team. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, docdhc said:

Jets assistants that became great HCs is a short list. Belichick did but we didn’t fire him he quit. Pete Carrol failed as HC with us and Pats before becoming great much later. We never had a staff like that WFT team. 

I was speaking in general ...we usually make stupid moves just like the WFT

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

may not be relevant to you but its very relevant to most Jets fans who are well aware if there is a stupid move to be made we are more than capable

Or we can realize we are too stupid to hire any young coaches with any potential to later make the stupid move of letting them go. Instead we be like…

066D1460-061B-4486-B2A3-0BB5455B60A7.jpeg

• Haha 4

30 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Anyone else read this as WTF Coaching Decision .. my brain switched immediately to 'what has this team ****ed up now?'.

.... Richard Todd, Ken OBrien, Chad Pennington, Mark Sanchez, Genope, Sam Darnold ...

Haha, sorry about that.  I always think of them under their old team name but I guess we're not supposed to say that anymore so I went with "WFT".  

• Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Or we can realize we are too stupid to hire any young coaches with any potential to later make the stupid move of letting them go. Instead we be like…

066D1460-061B-4486-B2A3-0BB5455B60A7.jpeg

He looks like the nicest guy in the world but I think he was probably toward the very bottom of people who have ever coached for this franchise.

EDIT: Just looked it up and Loggains is currently the tight ends coach at the University of Arkansas (his alma mater).  Lol

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

He looks like the nicest guy in the world but I think he was probably toward the very bottom of people who have ever coached for this franchise.

So maybe it was smart to hire him so we wouldn’t have to worry about looking stupid letting him go? Not bad Jets, not bad. 

3 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

may not be relevant to you but its very relevant to most Jets fans who are well aware if there is a stupid move to be made we are more than capable

This self loathing misery woe is me Jets fan routine is so old and tiresome.  Enough already. Go have a misery party with Greeny and Beningo.  Spare the rest of us. 

22 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

This self loathing misery woe is me Jets fan routine is so old and tiresome.  Enough already. Go have a misery party with Greeny and Beningo.  Spare the rest of us. 

so 50 years of this crap is cool with you ? Awesome Im so proud of you 

I hope JD and Saleh are the answer but the damn history is hard to ignore. I'm not miserable I always have hope but I'm not ignorant either . So many years of being the optimist (and you can confirm that right here on this forum) has taken its toll