How about Stingley at 4

Rhg1084

1 hour ago, ncjetman said:

stop with this stuff - do some homework ( great article from jet x on this today) - neither douglas nor saleh support drafting cb’s with premium picks - the defense is built with top pash rushers and the rest is support personnel- and if that’s a bit of an exaggeration so be it - please for the love of god pay attention and stop with the stingley at 4 stuff

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

This right here.

We have a FO and HC who willingly went into this season with a bunch of late round and UDFAs in the secondary.

I can't possibly imagine them investing such a high draft pick in a CB - let alone a CB who's only played 10 games in the last 2 years and had little if any production in those games.

“But he doesn’t fit our system”  is the dumbest argument I’ve ever heard. He’s a beast. 
Jets allowed almost the most passing yards in the league, it’s time to get a stud corner in here. If this kid destroys the combine bring him in!!!
D8C3F0DE-C49B-4721-97F0-7FD9BFF23831.thumb.png.1770ccbd7cb6bea8d698fa87bcb3aba7.png

you can stand on your soapbox and scream till the cows come home but saleh will build the d he wants ( with douglas of course) and the d he wants doesn’t include high draft pick cb’s - he could be revis2.0 and it wouldn’t matter - but hey keep telling us why and how YOU know what they should do.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app