New Uniform Variation?

Jetluv58

I'll admit that while I can't stand the color of our helmet, it looks better with the 80's logo, then the current one. Adding the stripes to the uni shoulder also makes it look better than it does today, but my ultimate choice would be to go back to the 1998 Parcells uni's. They ARE still the best that this team has EVER wore.

47 minutes ago, 68JET11 said:

I'll admit that while I can't stand the color of our helmet, it looks better with the 80's logo, then the current one. Adding the stripes to the uni shoulder also makes it look better than it does today, but my ultimate choice would be to go back to the 1998 Parcells uni's. They ARE still the best that this team has EVER wore.

I agree, except that Hunter Green belongs on a 1993 mini van, not a football uniform. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

I agree, except that Hunter Green belongs on a 1993 mini van, not a football uniform. 

Well I'm colorblind, so not sure I could tell that much, I'm just referring to the style lol... Nothing beats the 1998's. you can choose the colors you like ?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, CSNY said:

Can they just go back to the original classic unis. This every other year of changing the style is not working and in my opinion getting very tiresome 

What every year changing back?  This is another horrid uniform thrown out by some fan who doesn’t like like the current uniform.  Added striped sleeves that don’t look good and changed the helmet logo that we all like. Wow.  

We’re not switching every year and certainly not to these

We need a clear cut identify as a team.  

It doesn't feel like the newest era of uniform does that.  

Something new had to be something bold.  This wasn't.  It was a milktoast re-do of the 80's.

If we were going 80's (which I love, but I am biased) we shoulda just re-did the 80's outright.

How about we try and make everyone happy?

Home we use the 60's/Parcells Era Uniform and Logo.

Away we use the 80's Kelly Green Uniforms and Logo.

I could like that.  Too bad I think the NFL would bar that because you can't change helmet logos I believe.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 2

5 hours ago, Jetluv58 said:

Lose the black.  The league already has the Raiders and Steelers.   Whenever you try to be someone you're not, that's when you f**K-up.

Go back to the classic legacy uniforms.  One of the cleanest, sharpest looking uni's in league history.  One of the few things that was nice about watching the Jets the past years and they f***ed that up too.

• Upvote 3