The Draft Has Become Clear ..

In life, I was your partner, Jacob Marley, you will be visited by three spirits.  Without their help you can not hope to avoid the fate that awaits you and that has tormented me without remorse for years.  Expect the first one when the bell tolls one.

tumblr_pk4xlcestG1qmrhc9o5_250.gifv

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

In life, I was your partner, Jacob Marley, you will be visited by three spirits.  Without their help you can not hope to avoid the fate that awaits you and that has tormented me without remorse for years.  Expect the first one when the bell tolls one.

tumblr_pk4xlcestG1qmrhc9o5_250.gifv

Bill Murray Christmas Movies GIF by filmeditor

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, NYJets43 said:

I think this is a defense heavy draft for the Jets at the top. Remember that they are modeling this thing off of the 49ers. 

I think they try to improve the offense in free agency. 

They are in desperate need of a #1WR.  It's unlikely they'll find someone in free agency or fill that hole in the 2nd.

They'll take a WR at 10 if they don't fill it before the draft.  Otherwise I can absolutely see a D heavy draft.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, jamesr said:

Any word from the other side on whether one day the Braxton Berrios type of player will no longer be on this team? :D  

Haha!  I did forget to mention that this ghost was wearing a Berrios jersey.  And since he is a crystal ball for the future, it would seem that Berrios is here to stay.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

They are in desperate need of a #1WR.  It's unlikely they'll find someone in free agency to fill that hole in the 2nd.

They'll take a WR at 10 if they don't fill it before the draft.  Otherwise I can absolutely see a D heavy draft.

Agreed, possibly a trade for WR but thinking the same here.  I also feel starting RG and starting TE in FA.

Thoughts on corner opposite Hall?

3 minutes ago, OtherwiseHappyinLife said:

Agreed, possibly a trade for WR but thinking the same here.  I also feel starting RG and starting TE in FA.

Thoughts on corner opposite Hall?

I think TE in FA will be the top priority with RG coming in at a close second.  Leaving flexibility in the draft as those two are MUST fill positions.  They'll likely try and trade for a WR (no good ones will shake free and get to FA) but won't be able to pull it off.

Based on what we've seen from them so far, they think they can find CB's later in the draft - and I think they're probably okay with Hall, Echols and MC2

IMO, Safety is a bigger need than CB and LB is the biggest need on the team....

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Is there ever a moment where "Be a dickbag" ISN'T your first reaction?

Thanks for the support Warfish.  Sometimes bullies who try to make people feel like idiots or inferior don’t grow up.

I always think to myself what is my intent and how would I talk to someone if not hiding behind a computer.

• Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, OtherwiseHappyinLife said:

Thanks for the support Warfish.  Sometimes bullies who try to make people feel like idiots or inferior don’t grow up.

I always think to myself what is my intent and how would I talk to someone if not hiding behind a computer.

Hahahahaaa he’s not supporting you, if he was he’d snark everyone else dunking on your post.

I just trigger him, it’s kind of funny because he thinks it bothers me but it actually amuses me and it triggers him further because I never respond to him. 

It’s not “bullying” it’s the internet. Post something unfunny that you thought was hilarious and folks may comment on it. Folks didn’t like my retort. I don’t feel bullied. 

11 hours ago, OtherwiseHappyinLife said:

I was awoken last night by a green ghost who looked like a cross between Shrek and Don Maynard.  When I asked him his name, he murmured “the Ghost of what is to come”

He told me the following while fluffing up my pillow and tucking me back in.

1. That the Jets FO knows they need good players now and will not reach

2. They prefer to trade back but will not do so for future picks or 2nd rounders

3. In round 1, they will draft a WR named London.  Their other pick will be either an interior OL or a CB named Sauce, depending on  how they fill needs in FA

4. Surprisingly to some, they will not draft an Edge until the beginning of Round 2.  They view Karlaftis as a bust prospect and Ojabo as a 3-4 Edge

5. They believe Edge and LB are deep in this draft and will add them in Round 2 (while also landing a LB in FA).  Early recovery reports on Carl Lawson are “extremely promising”, he whispered 

6. Tight End #2 will be taken in round 3 after Tight End #1 in FA

7. Somewhat miscellaneous, they are looking to trade Wesco for either Wendy’s curly fries or a McDonald’s apple pie.  “Saleh supposedly wants him out really bad”

This is how my spirit friend told me it will play out.  Nice guy by the way, left chanting “Marino sucks.”

Please don’t shoot the messenger.

Talitha Stone GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Hahahahaaa he’s not supporting you, if he was he’d snark everyone else dunking on your post.

I just trigger him, it’s kind of funny because he thinks it bothers me but it actually amuses me and it triggers him further because I never respond to him. 

It’s not “bullying” it’s the internet. Post something unfunny that you thought was hilarious and folks may comment on it. Folks didn’t like my retort. I don’t feel bullied. 

Humor is subjective.  I think people took exception to you being a douche.  If someone doesn’t think something is funny, they typically don’t go out of their way to make a snide remark.  

You’re just upset that people easily saw your true colors.  

Now go get ready for that high school reunion to show people how much you’ve matured.  And don’t forget to include leg days in your workout.

Bully! 

Just now, OtherwiseHappyinLife said:

Humor is subjective.  I think people took exception to you being a douche.  If someone doesn’t think something is funny, they typically don’t go out of their way to make a snide remark.  

You’re just upset that people easily saw your true colors.  

Now go get ready for that high school reunion to show people how much you’ve matured.  And don’t forever to include leg days in your workout.

Bully!

I never do legs. I’m Italian. 

No one else was "dunking" on his post. 

It's telling how much of a dickbag you are that you can't see folks having a little fun with a silly thread.

It’s not “bullying” it’s the internet.

You're literally a cliché.

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, OtherwiseHappyinLife said:

I was awoken last night by a green ghost who looked like a cross between Shrek and Don Maynard.  When I asked him his name, he murmured “the Ghost of what is to come”

He told me the following while fluffing up my pillow and tucking me back in.

This was supposed to be a private moment. If I had known you were going to share it on a message board…. :Nuts:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, OtherwiseHappyinLife said:

Back in the day, Bullies jumped the shark after graduating HS. Today, they have an endless supply of anonymous social media through which they can carry out their pathology long into and beyond joining the AARP. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

11 minutes ago, Coquito said:

Back in the day, Bullies jumped the shark after graduating HS. Today, they have an endless supply of anonymous social media through which they can carry out their pathology long into and beyond joining the AARP. 

Brilliant!  I never thought of that but I think you’re probably spot on.

I think you might be on to a new Netflix show or at least documentary.

• Upvote 1